Broken... ( Louis Tomlinson fanfic )

Katherine's POV

"Bye guys, I'm gonna miss you so much"

"Bye Kat, we're gonna miss you too! "

"Promise you'll come and visit? "

"We promise hun"

It's finally spring vacation and I can't wait to get out of this disgusting old house. It's not that I don't like my dad or anything, he's actually really nice but he's not the most fun and after months of living here for school, I am ecstatic to go back to my mum.

My parents are divorced....soooo.... yeah. It wasn't like nasty or anything. It just didn't work out. I still love both my parents very much and we get along well. Aaaaaaanyway

I'm gonna miss my friends so much.

Stella with her blonde hair, blue eyes and bubbly personality.

Or Becky, the feisty blue eyed redhead who always has my back.

Or last but certainly not least. Zoey. Her name is actually Zahira (She's Indian) but we just call her Zoey or Zo. She's really pretty with her brown eyes and jet black hair. She's my best friend in the whole world.

My phone rings, bringing me out of my thoughts. I smile when I see who it is.

"Miss me already Zo?"

"Yes Kat! I'm dying without you"

I laugh lightly

"what's up Zo?"

"I wanted to remind you about your dress that you left at my house from the party, don't you want to take it with you? "

"Oh yes! God thank you. I almost forgot, I'll pick it up in a few. "

"Kay. Byeeee!!!"

"Hehe. Bye Zo"

I finish my packing and haul my bags downstairs.

"Ready to go Katherine? " my dad asks me with a sweet smile.

"Yup. But can we stop at Zoey's house? I left my dress there last week and I want to take it with me"

"Sure" he says simply

"Thank's dad"

"No problem, now hurry up or you're gonna miss your flight" he scolds jokingly.

I jump into the front seat while my dad puts my bags in the boot of his SUV. He gets into the drivers seat and we're off to the airport. I pull out my Samsung Galaxy SIII and plug my headphones in and let the sound of The Fray fill my ears.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the short crappy chapter... its my first fanfic so pleeeeeaaaaassse Vote . Comment. Share

Thank youuuuu

- CraZyCarr0t ★☆★ :-D