Chapter 4

I hear a loud crash come from downstairs and my eyes shoot open. I run downstairs to see what happened. I see pots and pans on the floor an my mum at the sink.

"Mum, what the hell happened? "

"Oh, darling. I'm so sorry I woke you up. I was trying to get that pan from the top shelf and all these things came tumbling down! and I hurt my head!"

"Oh. Sorry mum. Do you want me to help oooorrrr-"

"No no darling, You go take a shower and get ready. We're having a guest over for lunch... Someone that I've wanted you to meet since the day you got here."

"Who is it?" Maybe it's some old crusty neighbour who has a son that my mum likes. OR!!! Maybe it's that person that she was talking to on the phone that day.

"A good friend" That's it? a good friend. That's all? Well anyway, whatever.

I run upstairs to take a shower and I put on denim shorts and a flowy white top. I was putting on my TOMS when I heard the buzz of my phone... I grab my phone from my bedside table and look at the caller ID.

Louis.

Oh my hat, I can't believe he actually sent me a text. I thought he would be like 'I'm too cool for that chick coz I'm in a boyband'. But no, he actually remembers the clumsy girl he bumped into at the mall. I open the text, smiling like an idiot.

Louis Tomlinson: Good morning Kat!!! I still have to make it up to you for yesterday!

-Lou

I reply to his text.

Sure! What did you have in mind?

-Kat

My phone buzzes almost instantly.

Louis Tomlinson: I was thinking since its still morning, maybe coffee?

-Lou

I text back

Sounds good!

Louis Tomlinson: Great.... meet me at La Quabell.

I reply.

okay.

Wait.... WHAT??? Holy Moly... La Quabell is that really wonderful French Bistro that I've always wanted to visit but it's really expensive. Let's just say that coffee at La Quabell is worth a whole meal at a nice restaurant.

I run downstairs to tell my mother.

"MUM! MUM! guess what... never mind I'll tell you anyway. LouisTomlinsonistakingmetoLaQuabellsodontmakebreakfast." I say really really fast and then I run out the door.

I reverse my Porsche out of the driveway and make my way to La Quabell.

When I get there I see a Range Rover with tinted windows.... I'm guessing that's Louis' .

I walk into the restaurant and scan the little Bistro for Louis. My eyes meet his and I walk over with a smile on my face.

"Good morning love!" Louis says in his usual loud voice.

"Morning Louis, nice Range Rover you got there." I say pointing to the black SUV outside.

"Thanks. But it's not mine. It's Harry's. I sold my Porsche Boxter a couple months ago."

"oh ok."

" Yeah, speaking of Harry, he'll be joining us soon. Sorry, I forgot to mention that part but he's a really nice guy, you'll like him." he says with an apologetic look on his face.