Chapter 19

I wake up to the sound of my phone making a noise. I'm getting a call.It's an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Miss Austen?"

The person was clearly using a voice changer and I immediately knew what this was about. It's about time.

"Yes"

"I was instructed by someone to give you specific instructions so listen carefully."

"Just get to the point already."

 "Okay okay, no need to get mad, bitch!"

What the hell is up with these people calling me names all the time. Like, I don't even know you, why are you judging me?? I got annoyed now.

"Ugh, whatever."

"Shut up and listen. C said that if you know what's good for you, you'll meet him at the warehouse near the pier at 11 p.m on Wednesday and unless you want your friends to be hurt, you'll come alone."

"C"..... really? he has a codename? That doesn't even make any sense because I already know his name.... Idiot. Who the hell meets on a Wednesday. I've watched movies that play out like this and none of them have ever met on a Wedneday.

"I have a question." I say

"Make it quick" he says.

"Why a Wednesday?" I ask, somewhat confused.

"It's quite simple, Kat. We've been watching you and it seems that Friday, Saturday and Sunday are the days that you see friends and family the most and if we meet on one of those days, they'll be suspicious."

"FIRST OF ALL IT'S MISS AUSTEN TO YOU AND SECOND OF ALL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WATCHING MY HOUSE??" I said absolutely furious.

"Goodbye Miss Austen. Don't be late."

Now I just have to wait..... till Wednesday. (It's Friday by the way)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know this took a reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyy long time and it's really shitty but I don't have my phone and ugh school :(

Sorry, don't hate me

-CraZyCarr0t