Chapter 15

"Do you want to hear the good news or the bad news first? " Louis says with a worried expression.

"There's bad news?" I add.

"Yes" he says simply.

"Then good news first." I say

Louis puts his hand on my back. "You might want to sit down Kat." He leads me towards the sofa and I sit down.

"Okay Louis, proceed."

"Right, the good news is that they found Connor in the ababdoned warehouse that Harry mentioned."

"Oh thank God." I say with a sigh of relief.

"The bad news is that your mother wasn't with him, and since they can't proove that he kidnapped your mum, they had to let him go."

I just sat there, staring at the ground. I didn't know what to say or do. We were so close but yet so far. I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes.

I held Louis and cried a river. I couldn't do anything else but cry. It felt like I had no more hope. Connor was out there and he had my mother and there was nothing I could do.

Louis held me away from him. He lifted my chin with his finger so that I was looking right at him. I noticed that the boys were gone.

"Kat.... everything is going to be just fine. I won't allow anything to happen to you, or your mother. The team will find her and bring her home safe.... I promise." he said and he gave me a kiss that was quite....meaningful.

"Thank you Louis, for everything."

"No worries babe."

"Where did the boys go?"

"I don't know, I sent them out because you were crying. They probably went to get ice - cream or something. "

"Oh okay..... I need some air." I stand up to go outside.

"You can't go out alone." Louis grabs my arm.

"Shit... come with me then."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Mall."

"Let's go."

I wanted to drive so we took my car. Louis phoned the boys and told them not to come back to my place because we weren't there.

We got to the mall. I came here for a reason but I couldn't tell Louis. He'd freak. We walked around and I did some shopping.

After a while I told Louis that I need to go to the bathroom. I had to ditch him to do what I came here to do. Luckily he let me go.

I left the bathroom and walked around until I found what I was looking for... 'Poke 'n Shoot Weapons Dealer'.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

***READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Heloooo peepz. Another update for ya.

"At the end of the daaye" haha Harold.

Anyway people please comment, I don't get enough of those and if your comment makes me laugh or smile, I'll follow you or read one of your works or give you a shout out or even vote on your story. So go ahead..... doooooo iiiiiitttt *creepy whisper voice*.

Okay

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW.

PLEEEEEAAAAASSSE

Thank You

- CraZyCarr0t ★ ☆ ★