Chapter 5

Louis' POV

On our way back from La Quabell, I had a chat with Harry.

*flashback*

"I kinda like her Harold." I say to Harry on the way back to our flat.

"Yeah I like her too, she's nice." Harry says with that signature Hazza smile.

"No, I mean I like her. Like.... like her like her." I say and I can feel myself blushing.

"Awwwww... is Lou Bear in loooooovvvvvee?" Harry coos, pinching my cheek.

"No Hazza! I just would like to see her again, that's all. I like her." I say, slapping away his hand.

"Well, I want you to know that I fully support your decision. " Haz says.

"What decision Harry?"

"Oh come on Lou.. I know you're going to ask her out eventually, I support that, she's a lovely girl. "

" Not so soon Harold!!... but thank you."

*flashback ended*

I decide to text Kat.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katherine's POV

I feel my phone buzz on the table where we're sitting and eating in awkward silence. Yaaay! It's Louis.

Louis Tomlinson : Hey Kat, how are you? I hope you enjoyed your breakfast ;-)

Kat: I did, thank you very much. I enjoyed meeting Harry for the first time too. He's nice. xx

Louis Tomlinson : Yes he is... do u wana hang out tomorrow? xx

Kat: Yeah, sure. I would love to. Thanks for the kisses. xx

Louis Tomlinson : Anytime babe. ;-)

Oh. My. God. Is Louis flirting with me? Eh, I got no problem with that. I think I love..... like him. Yeah, I like him. He's just so easy to talk to and he's absolutely gorgeous.... Oh no! I'm rambling. Shut up brain.

"So, I hear you're on break here from school." The thing speaks. Connor, yeah he's a thing now. I don't know why I just don't like him.

"Yup." I say, popping the -p

"Sooooo... are you enjoying your holiday so far?"

Gosh he's so annoying. "Yup " I say again.

"Okay. That's nice." Lol. He looks pretty mad at me but I don't care because I dont like him.

We were done eating at this point.

"Honey, Connor and I are going out for the rest of the day. We'll be back late so don't bother waiting." My mum says it like it's a normal thing. As far as I know, she hasn't dated anyone since my dad.

"Okay mum, enjoy. " I say with a noticeably fake smile, but she buys it.

"Thank you darling. I'm just gonna go freshen up a bit. I'll be back in a few minutes. " she says and then heads off to her room.

Oh gosh... she left me with this asswipe. He walks over to me and just stands in front of me.

Suddenly I feel his fist connect with my face.

"Why do you have such an attitude, you little bitch !?!"

W.......T.........F.......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Buahahahaha. Another cliffy. I bet you didn't see that one coming, did ya? Let me know if you did coz that would be awesome.

Aaaaaaanyway, I now have 17 reads. Thank you all.. you guys are AMAZAYN!!!!

VOTE.......COMMENT.........SHARE

Byeeeee!

-CraZyCarr0t ★ ☆ ★