Chapter 10

Katherine's POV

It's been a week since my birthday and I'm still not over it yet. I got out of my bed, freshened up and then began to make my way downstairs.

As I was walking down to the kitchen, I hear talking and laughter. When I get there, I find my mum and Louis sitting at the kitchen island having a chat.

"Darling, finally you're up." my mum says as she sees me.

"Morning babe." Louis says, smiling at me from where he was sitting. " I hope you don't mind, I joined your mum for breakfast."

"I don't mind, as long as you left some for me!" I say.

"Microwave" my mum says nodding her head towards the direction of the microwave.

I grab my breakfast consisting of bacon, eggs and toast and I make my self a cup of tea.

"Want some tea, Lou? "

"No thanks love, I've already had a cup"

"Okay".

I get my tea and take a seat next to Louis.

"Well, I need to get some work done.... have fun you two." she says as she leaves the kitchen.

"So... what do you want to do today?" Louis asks.

"Let's have a lazy day.... the weather's not too good anyway. We could invite the lads and watch a movie or something." I say.

"Sounds good, I'll let the...um...'lads' know."

"Okay"

He gets off his chair and heads into the living room, to call Harry, I assume. I finish my breakfast and put my dishes in the dishwasher. I walk into the living room to find Louis.

"Yeah.... Kat's place.... okay gud... cheers mate." Louis slips his phone into his pocket.

"They'll be here in about an hour or so"

"Great!"

Lou and I just sit on the couch for a while watching The Great British Bake Off.

It's been an hour and the boys aren't here. Louis phone rings.

"Hello?....what?... why today?.... this is bullshit... yeah yeah don't get your knickers in a twist I'll be there. " Louis looks quite angry.

"What is it?" I ask

"Stupid bloody management want us to work today.... they said we're behind in our album and we need to speed up." He looks really angry now.

"Oooh that's alright, we'll just do this another time then, are you alright babe?"

"I'm sorry Kat."

"It's no big deal.... you go do your thing in the studio and I'll talk to you later, kay?"

"Alright... bye babe" he pecks me on the cheek and then walks out the door.

Have I mentioned that Louis and I haven't kissed yet? yeah... didn't think so. Well we haven't.

"KAAAAT!" I hear my mum calling and I run to her room.

"Yeah? "

"Can you go to the shops and get a few things for me?"

"Sure, no problem. "

She hands me a list and thanks me. I go to my Porsche, start the engine and head to the shops.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I was sleepy. I have some D.R.A.M.A *snaps fingers in 'z' formation* for you guys in the next chapter.... it's so unexpected.... it'll slap you in the face.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE PLEEEEEAAAAASSSE

THANK YOU

-CraZyCarr0t ★ ☆ ★