Prologue

Here's the first part sweetie. I hope you like it, because you were so happy when I told you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV:

"Niall, are you ready?" I shout waiting for Niall in the door.

"I'm coming!" Niall shouts and runs out of his room.

I shake my head and we sit in the car. I drive to a club and park the car in front of it. We walk into the club and the loud music hits us and we feel the bass in our stomachs. Lots of people dance or sit on the bar. In the corners are some peolpe kissing and we walk to the bar, where we sit down.

"Two beers please." I say and the barkeeper hands us the beers.

I take a sip and check my surroundings. There's a group of girls dancing and some boys too. Some men are sitting at the bar and some cupples are kissing in the corner.

"Come on Louis! I wanna dance!" Niall shouts over the loud music and pulls me on the dancefloor.

We start dancing and just have fun. After some time we still dance and I finish my beer.

"I get another beer. I'll be right back." I say.

"Ok, get me one too, please." Niall says and I walk to the bar.

"Two beers please." I say and the barkeeper hands them to me.

I turn around and see Niall talking with a dark haired guy. He has pale skin and glowing eyes. Niall seems hypnotized and looks into the guy's eyes smiling. I decide to not interrupt them and sit down at the bar. I talk with the barkeeper and after some time I look back to Niall, but he isn't there anymore.

Where is he?

I put the beers down on a table and  go out of the club and look around. No Niall. When I want to go around the corner to look for Niall, I suddenly hear something behind me. I turn around quickly, but there's no one. I continue walking and there's the sound again. I gulp and turn around slowly. There's nothing. I swallow and look for Niall again. When I turn around to go back in the club there's suddenly a boy standing next to the corner. I gulp and start shivering. I look at the person shocked. He makes a step to me, so I can see him better. He has brown curly hair and pale skin. His eyes are glowing and he looks really good. He looks at the ground and smiles, showing his teeth. They are unnaturally sharp.

"W-who are you?" I ask.

"The question is, who are you?" the boy says in a deep voice.

The words echo in my head and I don't notice that he is one step closer. I look behind me to see if there's enough space to step back, if I have to. I look back at the boy who is one step closer again. I gulp because he stands right in front me now. He moves so quietly and you don't notice at all. I look in his mesmerizing eyes which study me and there's a little smile at the side of his mouth.

"So, who are you?" the boy asks again.

"Louis." I say slowly. "And you?"

"Me, oh I'm no one. You will forget me soon anyway." he says, chuckling a bit.

He starts moving behind me and I'm not sure what he wants.

"W-why should I forget you?" I stutter, turning around so I can face him.

"Well, you would run away if I tell you." the boy says, fixing his hair.

He walks in circles around me and I turn around so I can look at him. I don't know why, but I think he is fascinating and I can't keep my eye off him.

"Who are you?" I ask again, making him look into my eyes, causing me to gasp.

He chuckles lightly and looks at the ground smiling.

"You really want to know?" he asks and I nod.

He walks around me again and and stops in front of me, looking at the ground.

"I'm Harry." he says and looks at me.

"Why are you here? What do you want from me?" I ask.

"You have a lot of questions, Louis." he says and I look at the ground.

"I don't want anything from you. But you want something from me." he says and smiles lightly.

"No, I don't want anything. What should I want from you?" I ask quickly.

"No, you don't want it yet, but you will." Harry says and I look confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Questions over questions. I'm sorry, I have to go now." Harry says and turns around, starting to walk away.

"Wait!" I shout. "Can I see you again?"

He raises an eyebrow and then there's a smile at the side of his mouth.

"Sure." he says and walks away again.

I run to him and I stop him by standing in front of him. I just realised he's taller than me, so I look up to him.

"Give me your number?" I ask.

He writes his number on a paper and hands it to me. Then he walks past me and I turn around to look at him walking away.

Who is he? Why am I so fascinated by him? What did he mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! What do you think of the first chapter?

Please tell me what you think!

Bye!