Chapter 7

"Boobear?" Harry asks, waking me up softly.

"Hm?" I ask sleepy.

"I'll get me something to eat. I'll be back later." he whispers into my ear and kisses my cheek.

"Okay." I say and yawn.

I snuggle up to my pillow and close my eyes again, a small smile on my face. I feel Harry standing up next to me and then I just feel a rush of air brushing over my skin and Harry left. I fall asleep again and after half an hour Harry comes back. He enters the room and sits down on the bed next to me. His hand strokes gently over my cheek, to my jawline and back. He leans in and kisses my cheek. I wrinkle my nose and open my eyes a bit.

"Harry you stink of blood." I say and he chuckles.

"Sorry." he says softly and goes into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he comes back. He sits down next to me again and moves my hair from my forehead. He kisses my cheek again and lays down next to me then, wrapping his arms around my torso from behind.

"Better now?" he asks and I nod smiling.

"Lou, you should get ready. We have to get your stuff." Harry says and I moan sleepy.

"What time is it?" I ask and Harry looks at his clock.

"10am." he says.

"Oh my god Harry! Let me sleep!" I say and put the covers over my head.

Harry chuckles and takes them off, snuggling his face into my hair.

"Come on. Get up now." Harry says softly and kisses the back of my head.

"I don't want to." I moan and he pokes me in the side.

I squeak and he chuckles, poking me again. He starts tickling me and I can't stop laughing.

"Haz! Please!" I shout, but of course he doesn't stop.

"Hazza! I'll kill you!" I shout laughing even more and Harry starts laughing too.

"I want to see that!" he says and continues tickling me.

Then I can finally take his hands and stop him from tickling me. He grins and I roll my eyes on him while I smile. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him closer to me, connecting our lips. We move them in sync and then I pull away.

"Well, now I'm awake." I say grinning and Harry pecks my nose.

"Get ready, so we can bring your stuff over here." Harry says and I stand up.

I put on some grey sweats and a black sweatshirt with white stripes. I put a grey beanie on because I'm too lazy to do my hair and then I brush my teeth. We drive to my house where we meet Niall.

"Hey guys!" Niall says happily.

"Hey Niall." I say smiling.

"How are you?" he asks.

"Good and you?" I ask.

"Good, Zayn will be here to pick me up in a few minutes and then we will go to the cinema and watch a movie. Afterwards we will go to a restaurant and then, I don't know." Niall explains.

"That sounds great! We're here to pack my stuff, because you know I'm moving into Harry, Liam and Zayn's flat." I say smiling.

"Yeah I know. I will be lonely without you." he says, looking at the ground sadly.

"I'm sorry Niall. Would you like me to stay here with you?" I ask, but he quickly shakes his head.

"No. I don't want to tell you what you should do. You love Harry, so if you want to move into his flat then do it!" Niall says and I hug him.