Chapter 11

Louis' POV:

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see is the ceiling of our bedroom. Everything's fuzzy and it seems like I'm not in my own body anymore. It feels like I have much power, but at the same time it feels like I'm totally weak. I blink a few more times, trying to get this fuzzyiness away and then everything is clear. I can see every little detail in the ceiling. I can smell things that are kilometers away from me. I can hear the beat of wings of a butterfly.

"Good morning beautiful. Welcome in your new life." Harry whispers.

I try to turn my head to look at him, but suddenly I lay with my face down on the bed in less than a second. I try to turn again, this time slowler and now I can look at him. He smiles and strokes with his fingertips over my cheek. I hold it against my skin and close my eyes.

"We have the same temeprature." Harry says smiling and I nod against his hand.

I open my eyes again, looking at Harry. Everything is so detailed. His curls, his smooth skin, his eyes, his lips. His lips. I place my hand in his neck and pull him closer really quick. He gasps when his face is pressed against my chest and then he chuckles.

"You'll get used to it soon." he says chuckling and I smile.

I pull him closer to my face and press my lips against his. It feels odd with the fangs, but I think I will get used to it. I pull him more into the kiss, feeling every part of his lips now. His tongue slips into my mouth and I turn us around quickly so I'm on top of him. He gasps when I press him against the bed.

"Lou." he says into the kiss and I pull away.

"You're a lot stronger than me right now." he says.

"Sorry." I say smirking and sit down next to him.

"Now you have to be careful." he says, causing me to smirk even more.

It feels good to be the stronger one. I stand up, already able to control the speed a bit and go over to the mirror. Is see a young man staring back at me. His skin pale and smooth. Two red orbs are looking at me and two fangs are between his lips.

"I-is that me?" I ask, not believing what I see.

"Yeah and you are beautiful." Harry says, wrapping his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

We really look amazing together. He has changed his appearance so now four red orbs are staring at us. He starts kissing my neck softly and I realise that the bite has disappeared.

"How can I change my appearance?" I ask.

"This will take you some time. Now you should eat." Harry says.

Now that he said it I realise it. I have this strange urge. I want something. I want blood. I'd do anything to get it. I want it so badly. No human would be safe around me right now. Now I get what they meant. Niall did this really good! I don't think I could have done this!

"Where do I get it from?" I ask, turning around to look at Harry.

"We have to go hunting." he says smiling.

We go outside and it's amazing. The smell, the details, the sounds. Everything is so clear and I can't even descrive how amazing this is. Suddenly Harry starts running away and I quickly run after him. I try to catch him up and after a few seconds I'm faster than him. He hurries up and so do I and suddenly I stop running. I smell something. Is this?

Blood.

I turn towards the smell and suddenly Harry grabs my arm.

"Lou." he says softly and I bite down on my bottom lip.