Chapter 8

My clock rings, waking me up and I quickly shut it off. I yawn and sit up, blinking a few times until I can see everything clearly. Suddenly the door opens and Harry comes in with a tablet in his hands. On there is a glass of orange juice, bacon, eggs and a lot more.

"Good morning babycakes." Harry says smiling.

"Hey." I say smiling too.

He sits down next to me and hands me the tablet.

"You're amazing Haz." I say, staring at the food in front of me.

"I had nothing to do so I did this and I thought about what we could do today. I planned an amazing day!" he says.

"And what?" I ask excited.

"I won't tell you." he says smirking.

"Come on!" I shout.

"Nope, it's a surprise." he says and I pout.

He chuckles and I start eating when I realise there's no way to make him tell me. When I'm finished he brings the tablet downstairs while I get ready. Then I go downstairs and he grabs my hand.

"Ready?" he asks smiling and I nod.

We sit in the car and he drives to a forest. After a while we stop in the middle of it and Harry parks the car on a parking lot. We make a few steps and then you can see a way to a house next to a lake. We go to the door and Harry takes out a key, unlocking the door with it. We go inside and it looks amazing.

"What is this?" I ask amazed.

"My house. Well now ours." he says smiling.

"That's our house?" I ask unbelieving. "It's incredible!"

"Welcome home babe." he says and kisses my cheek.

He shows me everything. The living room and the kitchen, which are in the same room, the bedroom, the bathroom, the garden, the dressing room. It's the most beautiful house I've ever seen. (Look at the photo to see some rooms of the house). After a while we decide to go for a walk in the forest and later we'll go swimming.

"It's beautiful here Haz." I say smiling and take his hand, interwining our fingers.

"I knew you would like it." he says.

"How?" I ask.

"I don't know. I just had this feeling." he says.

"Do you know something about Niall? Did he wake up?" I ask and Harry frowns.

"Yeah, he woke up." he says.

"I want to see him!" I shout excited, but Harry stops me by putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Lou, you can't see him. He can't control himself yet. He will kill you." Harry says.

"But you would be there to protect me." I say.

"Well, at the moment he's a lot stronger than me." Harry says chuckling.

"But I want to see my best friend." I say and Harry sighs.

"I'll call Zayn and ask him." Harry says and takes out his phone.

"Hi Zayn, here's Harry. Louis wants to see Niall." Harry says.

"Yeah I know, but he asked me." he says.

"Ok ok. Can he see him?" Harry asks.

"Stop yelling! A simple no is enough." Harry says and hangs up.

"I can't see him, right?" I ask sadly.

"I'm so sorry Lou, but the first days as a vampire are very strange for Niall. He has enough problems right now." Harry says.