Chapter 4

"Stop it!" Harry shouts while I tickle him.

He laughs hysterically and I smile big. I've never heard him laugh like that before. Suddenly Harry moves really quick and takes my hands, forcing me to stop tickling him. I look at him with a loving look and smile. He still chuckles a bit and then he pecks my lips, causing me to smile even more. He smiles at the ground and I sigh happily.

"Babe, I have to go now. I'll come back later, ok?" Harry says and kisses my cheek.

"Where do you go?" I ask.

"I have to do some stuff at home. I call you later." he says and leaves the house.

I look at the clock and it's only 1pm. I make me something to eat and sit down at the table. When I finished eating I sit down in front of the tv and watch a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Lou." Harry says when I picked up the phone.

"Hey Haz." I say.

"I will be at your house in 10 minutes, babe." he says.

"Ok." I say and hang up.

10 minutes later the doorbell rings and I open the door, falling into Harry's arms. He chuckles and carries me inside, laying me down on the couch. I kiss him gently and he sits down next to me.

"What have you been doing?" I ask.

"I had to help Liam." he explains.

"I never met Liam." I say.

"Do you want to meet him? He's still at home." Harry asks.

"Sure!" I say and we drive to Harry.

"Liam?" he shouts while opening the door.

"What are you doing here? I thought you're with your boyfriend?" Liam shouts while running down the stairs.

"I am." Harry says smiling and takes my hand.

Liam comes to the door and smiles at me. He has the same glowing eyes and long teeth like Harry and Zayn.

"Oh hi I'm Liam." he says and shakes my hand. He's also very cold.

"Hi I'm Louis." I introduce myself.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asks.

"Louis wanted to meet you." Harry says.

"Oh ok, but Danielle will be here in a few minutes." Liam says.

"We could do a double date." Harry suggests.

"Well, yeah, but you know that she knows, right?" Liam says and looks into Harry's eyes like Zayn always does.

Why are they doing this?!

"That doesn't matter to me. If you trust her and want her to know, then she can know." Harry says.

Harry leads me into the living room and we sit down on the couch. He makes me sit on his lap and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile and put my hands on his arms, stroking them softly. Then the doorbell rings and Liam hugs a girl. She's really pretty and seems nice. He takes her hand and they come into the living room.

"Hi Harry." she says. "Oh and hi. I'm Danielle and you?"

"I'm Louis." I say.

"You're Harry's boyfriend, right? I've already heard a lot about you." she says and I nod smiling.

"Not only you." Liam says smirking. "Harry is talking about nothing else."

Harry smiles and pulls me tighter. He kisses my arm and I smile.

"Harry suggested to do a double date. What do you think?" Liam asks Danielle.

"I'd like that." she says and Liam whispers something into her ear and she nods smiling.

"So what do you want to do?" she asks.

"We could go to the beach." I suggest.

It's really hot today and I'd really like to see Harry shirtless.

"I like that idea." Danielle says and we pack our stuff and meet again at the beach.

Harry greets me with a kiss and Liam hugs Danielle tightly, burying his face in her neck. We lay down on our bath towels and I take off my shirt to apply sunscreen. Harry watches me smiling and helps me with my back. When he puts his shirt off my jar nearly dropps and I can't take my eye off him.

"Should I help you with your back?" I ask.

"Yeah, thanks." he says and I apply sunscreen to his back and shoulders.

I put on my sunglasses and lay down on my towel under a sunshade. Harry lays down next to me while Danielle and Liam decide to go into the water.

"It's really warm today." Harry says, putting on his sunglasses.

"Yeah. Wanna go into the water too?" I ask.

"Sure." Harry says and we go into the sea.

The water isn't too cold and I swim a bit, getting used to the temperatur. Suddenly Harry swims over to me and splashes water in my face. He laughs and swims away quickly.

"You're dead Styles!" I shout and try to catch him.

I splash water on him and when I finally get him I pull him under water. He pokes me in the side and I let go off him. He jumps out of the water on top of me. We laugh and splash water at us all the time. Suddenly Harry picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the sea. I giggle and put my arms around his neck. He lays me down on my towel and leans over me. I put my hands on his cheeks and he smiles.

"I love you." he says.

"I love you too." I say and peck his lips.

"Let's go home. " Harry says, not smiling anymore.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I ask worried.

"No, I-I just have to show you something." he says and we pack our stuff.

"Liam, we're going home! See you later!" Harry shouts and Liam and Danielle shout "Good bye!"

We go to Harry and he unlocks the door with his keys. Then we go in and go into his room where we lay down on the bed. Harry puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder. He softly strokes my arm, but he seems like he's somewhere else with his thoughts. He seems very concentrated like he's trying to find a way to tell me something. I look at him and kiss his cheek, pulling him out of his thoughts. He smiles at me and rests his forehead on mine.

"What did you want to tell me?" I whisper and Harry pinchs his eyes, frowning.

"Um." he mumbles, pullling away slowly.

"You can tell me everything." I say.

"You will freak out." he says, looking at the ground.

I lift up his chin with my finger and make him look into my eyes. I smile and kiss him gently.

"I won't." I say.

"Promise?" he asks.

"Promise." I say smiling.

He sighs and looks at the ground.

"It's just that I lost many girlfriends or boyfriends when I told them what I want to tell you now." he says.

"Trust me. I will never leave you!" I say and take Harry's hand, stroking it with my thumb. He sighs again and then he looks into my eyes. I see something I've never seen before in his eyes.

Fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, sorry that I'm leaving you with an open ending here! I hope you like it and I think you can guess how it will go on! I think I will update this story soon!

Please tell me what you think about it. Leave a comment or vote for it. It would really mean a lot to me!

Bye guys!