Chapter 5

I look at him with big eyes, my mouth standing open. I quickly close it and take his hand.

"Babe, don't worry. Nothing could make me leave you." I say.

He smiles lightly and looks at the ground. in his eyes still fear.

"You know the phone call from Liam. When he told his girlfriend what he is, right?" Harry asks, still not looking at me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well, I'll also show you what I am now." he says and my eyes widen.

Harry closes his eyes, frowning. He opens them and looks directly into my eyes. I gasp when I see the colour...red...like blood. They're glowing even more than normal. My breath gets faster and I hug a pillow. Harry stares into my eyes and suddenly two long teeth, well fangs actually, appear. Harry closes his mouth and I can still see the fangs on his lips. He closes his eyes again and when he opens them his skin is white. He looks back into my eyes and I hug the pillow as tight as possible so I don't start to scream. My whole body is shivering and my eyes are wide open, staring into Harry's red ones, not able to look away.

"I'm a vampire." Harry says, showing his fangs.

"A-a-a vampire." I repeat and he nods.

"B-but vampires don't exist." I stutter.

"They do." Harry says.

"I-I can't..." I say.

"Be with me anymore?" Harry asks sadly.

"No, I can't believe all of this." I say.

"I thought you'd already guess what I am. You always asked me questions like Why I'm so cold and so on." Harry says I shake my head.

"See? I don't run away." I say smiling, still holding the pillow tightly.

"But have fear." Harry says.

"Why do you think that?" I ask.

"First, I can read your thoughts. Second you're trying to kill this poor pillow." Harry says chuckling.

I smile and put the pillow away. He's still my Harry, the boy I fell in love with.

"I don't have fear." I say and move closer to him.

I put my hand on the back of his head into his curls and, pulling him closer and I lean in. Harry puts his hands on my shoulders and stops me.

"No, I'll hurt you." he says.

"I trust you. You won't hurt me." I say.

I move closer and my lips touch Harry's. He doesn't want to touch me because he's too afraid that he'll hurt me. I pull him closer to me, putting my arms around his waist. I lean back, pulling Harry with me, making him lean over me. My tongue brushes over his bottom lip and he hesitantly opens his mouth. My tongue slips into it and I can feel his fangs. Harry moans, finally touching me. He lets his hand slide over my chest and stomach and his tongue slips into my mouth. My hand slips under his shirt, stroking his back gently. Harry moans into the kiss and starts sucking on my neck, hard. I moan and he sucks even harder. I feel his long fangs brushing over my skin.

"Harry! I warn, still moaning.

I feel his fangs again, this time more, and I quickly push Harry off me. He looks shocked when he realises what he was about to do.

"Louis, I'm so sorry." he says. "I told you it's no good idea."

"It's ok, babe." I say smiling.

"Lou, you could be dead by now. It's not ok." Harry says. "I could empty you in a few seconds."

"I know you wouldn't kill me." I say and pull him into a tight hug.