Epilogue

20 years later:

Harry and Louis still live in there cute house in the forest. They are planning to become a real family and adopt a child which name will be Darcy.

Zayn and Niall got married a few years after Harry and Louis and they bought a own house where they live now. They also adopted a litte girl and named her Mia.

Liam changed Danielle one year after the wedding of Louis and Harry and she was a pretty good newborn. Well, maybe she killed a few people too much but that's nothing compared to Harry... They got married after 2 two other years and they have a beautiful little son, named David and a beautiful little girl named Taylor.

Louis' POV:

"Haz?" I shout, running downstairs.

"Yeah?" he asks and I enter the living room.

I jump on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles and puts his hands on my waist.

"Did you ever thought about kids?" I ask and his smile grows bigger.

"A few times, yeah." he says.

"Would you like to become a real family and adopt a child?" I ask hopefully.

"I want nothing more!" he says and I kiss him passionately.

"Let's buy baby things!" I shout and jump up, running outside, sitting down in the car.

Harry chuckles and sits down as well. We drive to the next baby store and buy everything a little baby needs. A cradle, diapers, pacifiers, a changing table, a potty, toys, a highchair and a lot of other things. We also buy a little teddy which will be the first stuffed animal of our baby.

Back at home we start decorating the room for our little angel and as we want a baby girl we paint the walls pink.

A few weeks later:

We're finally ready with the preparing and on our way to our new dream girl. Her name will be Darcy and she's a really cute little girl. She's only 4 months old and we can't wait to meet her. Of course we've seen her once when we choose which baby we want to have and she seemed so cute and funny that we just had to choose her. She seemed like she's actually our daughter because of her character. We park in front of the building and enter it quickly.

"Hello how can I help you?" a woman with short straight black hair and brown eyes asks.

"We are here to take Darcy with us." I say and she smiles.

"Ok, I'll get her." she says and enters a room.

"Hello cutie." we hear her saying and I look at Harry smiling happily.

I take his hands in mine and peck his lips, biting my lip afterwards. The woman comes back with our little girl crying. She hands her to me and Darcy immediatly stops crying. I hold her really carefully because it's the first time I hold her.

"Hey 'lil cutie. We'll show you your new home now, alright?" I whisper and stroke her tiny cheek with my finger.

"She's so cute." Harry says, smiling really big.

I look at him and kiss him gently.

"Let's go home." I say and he nods.

"Let's go home princess." he says to our girl and his voice was never softer before.

I could cry when I hear his voice because it just sounds so cute and adorable. We say good bye to the woman and leave the building. I put Darcy in her child seat and then I sit down in the car. We drive home and I take Darcy again, carrying her inside. We lie her down in her little cradle and look at her smiling. It's the cutest kid I've ever seen. We leave the room as quietly as possible and sit down on the couch, cuddling up to each other.