Prologue

All over the globe, the sky was covered by great gray clumps of clouds that obscured the sky. From the cities to the seas, every single point of the sky was covered by clouds that prevented the sunlight from shining on the landscape.

And over the years, the landscape has changed in the darkness of the gathering clouds. Snow now covers miles of open land, and water sources have frozen from the surface to the ground. Where green, lush forests once flourished, now lies a clean, snow-white wasteland.

Many large species of living things and plants became extinct because they could not survive the sudden temperature change. Those that survived merged into mutants and changed from what they once were.

Monsters that appeared after the snowfall began to roam freely across the land, forcing the survivors of the chaos to hide. Diseases spread among the survivors, some of which destroyed entire settlements, further reducing the number of survivors.

The foundations of law and order broke down as those who upheld them began to put their survival above that of those they had promised to protect. It became a world for one or the other.

And as the land of the world changed, so did the civilization living on it.

Money was no longer worth anything, food and water had become the new currencies. And sustainable systems were the most important, but the hardest to achieve. And warmth had become the greatest luxury.

Those who survive, even years after the apocalypse began, can only hope to live in peace with what remains of the world they once knew.

Thanks for reading;

Best regard; 

BMXK7669.