Ten- Mrs. Winslow

Natasha's point of View:

"Why did you marry him? Why did you have to go to the altar? Why Nats? Why?" Tina raised her voice as she looked so pissed right now.

I was so mute. I didn't know what to say.

"Can you please talk? We had a plan, Nats. We did and it turned out to fail. I am in the dark, can you please enlighten me?!" She yelled.

"Mr. Winslow ordered me to escort Mrs. Winslow to the car." A driver came to him and informed us.

Mrs. Winslow?

That last name doesn't go well.

I am Mrs. Winslow now?

How did I go from Miss Austin to Mrs. Winslow within a few seconds?

"Now, the bastard cares. I am going to drop her off myself." Tina told the driver.

"Alright." He left and she faced me back.

"Can you tell me the fuck that happened?" She was impatiently waiting for an answer and I know she deserves to know because we planned it together.

"Eric is cheating on me with Stella." I voiced up forever.

"What?!" She popped her eyes out.

"He didn't come. He betrayed me, and then dad came in and handed me a recorder of their conversation. My dad tested him with three million dollars to let me go and he chose the money over me." I broke down.

"The fuck? That bastard!" There was silence afterwards.

"I am so speechless!" She placed her hand on her forehead as she leaned against the wall.

"I knew that stupid guy shouldn't be trusted, I knew it. He is just after your money, not you. I can't believe he ruined our plan!" She said dramatically.

She can't be so hurt like I am now anyway.

"And Stella. I knew that girl was always a bitch! I told you to stop being friends with her, remember? That girl is a backstabber!"

"What can we do now?" I asked her.

"Thy were fucking themselves behind you? They are surely going to regret this, Nats. I promise I will make them regret doing this to you." She vowed.

"Yet, you should have texted me when you found out. I would have found a way to make you run away from this stupid marriage. Your situation is like from fire pan to fire, Nats. This guy you just married wishes you nothing but evil and ill luck. He only wants hell for you, Nats. He is of no good." She said calmly.

I sniffed as I wiped my tears.

"Do I have a choice? Do I? I think I will just go with it. I will just have to carry my cross. I will have to do this." I said to my sister.

"You want to stay married to Xander Winslow? Your childhood bully, Nats. He is the infamous man whore and your current enemy. Have you forgotten how much you hate him? How will you even survive a week with him under the same roof?" She questioned me.

"I don't care, Tina. I trust my dad's words, so I will give it a try."I said to her with determination.

"Nats, what did dad tell you?" She asked me.

"He told me to trust him. He said the marriage is going to work out." I said to her,

"Really? Do you want to end up like him? Did you know what happened to his first marriage?" She threw me a questioning look.

"But his second marriage worked out and that's how we are here." I told her.

"He was ripped by that bitch because he blindly trusted her. You should trust people anyhow, Nats." She said

Before I could reply to her, my mom entered the room.

"She has to leave now. Natasha, are you ready?" She asked me.

"No, she is not. She won't live with that prick." Tina almost yelled at my mom.

"Tina, please. Don't add fuel to the burning fire. They are married and they need to live together. I don't want your say on this, okay?" My mom instructed her. She hissed before walking out angrily.

"Natasha," My mom sat before me.

"I know you are not happy with this. I know Tina isn't happy but you should trust your dad and I. We want the best for you. I know you hate Xander so much and he also hates you but trust me, he has a secret feeling he buried for you. At least, he is better than Eric.

You are so naive that any guy would want to toss you around and play with you and that's why we want to keep you next to us, okay? You see marriage isn't a bed full of roses. It is full of ups and downs but trust me, when the two people in it understand and care for each other, it will be like a fairy tale. I know Xander is a difficult guy but you will have to make your marriage work. The power is in your hand, Natasha. Let it work out. Be good to him and don't return any bad energy he throws at you, and that will make him realize his mistakes. And you shouldn't be selfish or self centered in your marriage or it will fall drastically. Learn how to care for him and show him love, nats. Let him realize his wrongs and his rights, do you understand?" She filled my head with those words and it made me have hope in this marriage.

But how will I show the guy I don't want love?

I nodded at her.

"That's my girl. And if there is anything wrong, don't always hesitate to call me." She said as she caressed my left cheek.

I nodded at her as she wiped my tears with her thumb.

"And you know what?" She smiled at me.

"What's that?" I asked as I sniffed.

"You will always be beautiful. You are my beautiful, smart daughter." She said,

I should have blushed at that, but I wasn't able to.

"I will escort you to the car." She said as she stood up.

I also made my way up.

We went outside and the car was ready.

"I will drive her there." Tina came out of nowhere.

"Tina, just let the driver take her there."

"Her husband couldn't even wait for her, how caring he is!. Anyway, I am going to take her there and that's final. The driver can get down." She said sarcastically.

"Tina...." My mom tried to speak but Tina cut her off.

"Mom, please. Let me have this moment." She made her way to the driver side and the driver got down for her.

"Hop in, Nats." She said as she got inside the car.

I got inside the backseat.

"Just be careful." My mom yelled at her. She started the engine and drove off.

We got to the Winslow family house and we made our way down.

"I am going to tell that prick what I can do if he maltreats you " she vowed as we made our way inside the house.

We got to the living room and the first person we met was my husband.

My stupid husband!