14- The wedding night

Xander's point of view:

"You married her, Xander? You never told me you had any lady on your mind before we started dating, Xander. You lied to me." Taylor, One of my girls confronted me in the hallway.

"I never loved her, trust me. We arranged to meet each other. I will soon divorce her. She doesn't love me either. She has a boyfriend she loves. Just give me a little more time, Taylor and I will divorce her." I said to her,

After I have you for the night, trust me we are breaking up.

"Are you sure about this, Xander?" She asked.

"I am."

"Because everyone knows you guys don't fancy each other but yet you are married. I just want you to be myself, Xander." She said as she hugged me.

I hugged her back.

"Won't you go to her now?" She asked me as she pulled away.

"No, I want to stay with you. I want you for tonight not her. She means nothing to me." I said to her,

"Are you sure about this, Xander? I mean it's your wedding night with her. You should be with her and no one else. She shouldn't be alone. I feel bad for her." She said,

Let's just get down, bitch!

"You shouldn't be. She wouldn't mind. Like I said, there is nothing between the two of us. We are just married for the sake of marriage sake." I said to her,

"Then, I am in. She smiled at me and kissed me.

"Then let's go." I led her to one of the empty rooms upstairs.

She got in before me, just as I was about to enter, I saw Piper glaring at me from afar.

"Go in, I will come and meet you " I said to Taylor.

"Okay." She said,

I closed the door and walked to Piper.

"What the fuck are you doing, Xander? What the fuck is all this?" She glared at me.

"You just got married to her. This is your wedding night. You should be spending it with her and not some girl. Are you seriously going to do this?"

"You know there is nothing between us." I said to her,

"I know there is nothing between you both but you just got married. Even if there was nothing between you guys, there is now and that's marriage. Why are you being like this?"

"Marriage without love? You think I will just be in it and I won't enjoy my life? I told her to also enjoy hers and not to let this marriage hold her down. So why can't I enjoy my life?" I asked her.

"It is called respect. You have to respect her. Sleeping with another lady on her wedding night is like you don't even find her worthy. You should at least respect her, Xander."

"I never found her worthy of anything, Piper." I said sternly.

"But you love her, have you forgotten? You have feelings for her. You can make this work out, you know. She is an easy girl, all she needs is for you to respect her. It is easy as fuck, Xander." She tried to convince me.

"Why?" I yelled as I lost it.

"Why do you guys always assume that I love her? Why?" I asked angrily.

"But You do. You are only lying to yourself." She assumed.

"No, I don't. I don't love her and I will never. Yeah, maybe I had feelings for her at the elementary school and that was like fifteen to sixteen years ago. The feelings faded away and it was replaced with hatred for her. So, stop assuming I like her." I let it all out.