One- Natasha

Present

"I am not going, Tina" I sat down on the couch and faced her.

"Just a night party, it won't hurt you" she folded her arms over her chest as she faces me.

"I am going out with Eric, he wants us to hangout tonight" I said as I lay my back down.

"Really? Eric again? I am so fed up with this Eric guy, he is freaking denying you of your freedom. It is like you are stuck with him. You are twenty three years old for goodness sake. You should be deciding for yourself and not blindly obeying his wishes." She said dramatically.

"Stop it already, Tina. He is my boyfriend. And he is not directing me, okay?" I said and closed my eyes.

Fine, I know I have a boring life but I am independent. Eric doesn't make decisions for me.

Tina dislikes Eric and that's obvious. She thinks Eric is only dating me because of my money.

"I will let my mom knows that you are going out with him again" she said angrily.

"She knows already"  I told her.

My mom never approved of Eric and I relationship. She only approved my date because my dad was there and he was able to convince her about it.

"Really? I thought.." I cut her off instead of letting her complete her statement.

"Get going, I have to get ready for my date tonight" I smirked trying to piss her off.

"I love you" I sang.

She rolled her eyes in anger.

"Whatever, she left after that.

I don't know what good I have done in my previous life to deserve a good and protective sister like her.

She is just very protective of me. She is one brave girl. I envy her most of the times, I wish I could just be brave and dearly as she is but I am always the weak girl.

I am not the one who captures the paparazzi eyes and hearts. I am not always the spotlight. The truth is that I am hidden from the world. I live like I am no one. Like the Austins weren't the ones who raised me.

My life is just my room, my house, and my family.

After that, nothin,g else and I love it like that.

A doctor once told me and my family that I have social anxiety disorder which is true, the fear of talking and meeting new people. The fear of being judged by the people. I was advised to start a therapy session but I rejected it so I have been taking medicine since I was sixteen years old up to now.

"Eric is Around, miss Natasha. Should I send him in?" Our maid asked.

"Of course, please do" I replied her, I sighed in discomfort.

Even though Eric has been my boyfriend for the one year, I still find it difficult to be comfortable with him. I have never felt comfort around him.
Infact, I am starting to question my relationship with him.

Eric is my first boyfriend and I guess he will be the last. You may wonder how we met. It was like this....

"It is some much raining" my friend, Stella complained in anger.

I suggested this quiet place for us at the amusement park but I didn't know it was going to rain.

"I am so drenched, why did you even suggest an amusement park? Are you a kid? I shouldn't have come" she scoffed.

All her make up is ruined, her mascara has been washed off and it is looking messy, her lipstick messed all her mouth due to her constantly wiping if face. Seriously, I really want to laugh at her monster face but I guess this is not the right time to do that.

"I am so sorry, I am also drenched. You are not the only one" I said. I have been friends with Stella since my freshman year at college. She is one of the hottest girls at school, but she befriended a shy girl like myself.

"Oh please shut it, don't even complain about your self to me" she said in disgust. I know she is being rude right now but that's probably because she is angry. She is not always like this all the time, only when she is angry.

"I am sorry" I said.

"What are you beautiful ladies doing inside this heavy rain? The park will soon be closed. The meteorologists said the rain will fall still tomorrow morning." A man holding an umbrella, using it to cover himself from being drenched by the rain said as he walked up to us.

"It's all her fault" Stella replied in anger. I feel nervous of facing him. I am afraid of looking up to him.

"Follow me. You might need this umbrella" the man stretched the umbrella at us. Stella snatched it from him and made use of it.

"You guys can share" he said.

"She doesn't need it, she loves rain" she replied.

"Okay follow me so I can drop you off or else you will be locked inside" he said.

Follow him? What? I am not going to so that.

"Stella, I don't think it's a good idea" I whispered to her.

She rolled her eyes at me and said:

"Then sleep here, you are not needed beside me. You ruined my day, you useless thing"

"I won't harm you, I promise. I don't think you can handle driving during this heavy weather" he smiled at me. I turned my head to any direction expect from his face.

"Let's go please" Stella said to him.

"We can share my umbrella" he said to me.

"No thanks" I declined his suggestion.

"I insist"  I looked over to Stella who just rolled her eyes in disgust. If I get inside the rain while going, I may likely to get sick and moreover, he is just doing us a favour. He won't harm, right?

"Okay" I entered his umbrella and walked with him. He guided me to his car.

"Let me open the door for you" he opened the front door for me while Stella sat at the back.

"Thank you" I muttered

*
"Can I get your number?" He asked as he dropped us at the front of my house.

"No" I said in fear. What does he want to do with my number?

"I will give you" Stella said.

Seconds later, Stella gave him and he drove off. Stella and I walked inside my house together.

"I guess it is high time you break your walls and a man in your life. Get laid. I will pass the night here and leave tomorrow morning" she went to the guest room after that...

End of flashback

"To earth Natasha" someone semi yelled behind me.

Oh gosh.

**

How do you like this chapter?

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Love you all