Eleven- My husband

Natasha's point of view:

Xander and I locked gazes for seconds.

I can't believe this dude is my husband now.

"Look nigga! I came to warn you. I am stopping her off here even though we are not happy about it. But if anything happens, if you touch a strand of her hair, consider yourself done and I mean it. I will take my leave now." She warned him with pure seriousness.

She meant that.

"If he tries to bully or touch you, don't hesitate to call me." She faced me before hugging me and taking her leave.

I breathed heavily and I cleaned my palms with my dress.

Xander left the living room without saying anything. He left without uttering anything to me.

Yeah!

What did I even expect him to say?

It has been a long time since I saw him, so I don't know who he is now.

I don't know if he has changed and I don't even want to know.

I sat on the couch as I closed my eyes.

Trust me, today is a nightmare.

My worst nightmare came to pass. I married my own enemy. I married my bully.

"You are here already!" That's Mrs Winslow's voice. I opened my eyes to see what's happening.

"Welcome to the house." She said with so much grace. She sat beside me and hugged me.

"Hello, Mrs Winslow." I said to her as she let go of me.

"Natasha, you have finally become my daughter in law. I am so happy to call you that. You are now my daughter. I have always wanted you to be my daughter and the dream came to pass." She informed me gladly.

So, she wanted this all along.

I faked a smile.

"Trust me, you are going to enjoy it here." She said,

"Have you eaten? Oh! Silly me, I should have known that you are hungry but before that you need a long relaxing shower and change to a comfy outfit. Your belongings are already in Xander's room. And by the time you are done, you will have your favorite meal." She smiled at me.

I popped my eyes out when she said my belongings are already in Xander's room.

How did they get there?

"What's wrong, dear?" She asked me.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I lied.

"No, there is something, spit it out." She resorted.

"Do I have to share a room with Xander? Can't I get my own room?" I asked her.

She looked at me like I was a clown, then she burst into laughter.

What's funny in what I just said?

I threw her a questioning look.

"What?" She laughed again.

"Look there, you guys are married so you are meant to share a room. I don't think you guys don't get along but you guys have to, you know..." She winked at me.

Is this the Mrs. Winslow I know?

She is always holy.

"Know what?" I asked her with a straight face.