16 - Does she hate me that much??

Xander's point of view:

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked her as I shoved her inside the first room.

"Can you please go easy on me." She asked as she jerked her hand from me with a glare plastered on her face.

"What the fuck are you going here?" I took some steps away from her.

"I am here to see my boyfriend, is there anything wrong with that?" She rolled her eyes as she composed herself.

"So? Did I give you the permission to come in here? You know that I am married, yet you have the guts to come here."  I accused her angrily.

"You are married to the woman you don't love. And she doesn't love you. Everyone knows that. The story is so clear and vivid." She shrugged her shoulders.

I sighed.

"So you don't have to act like you are a loyal or good husband. Who knows if she is sex chatting with her boyfriend." She said sternly.

She is right.

Natasha has a boyfriend who she was being forced to break up with.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"You haven't been picking my calls and you have been ignoring my messages. So, I came to check on you. Congratulations on your wedding, anyway. I got you a gift. But I will give it to her instead." She winked at me.

"Don't go near her." I warned as I gritted my teeth.

"Why the Stern face? Don't tell me you have fallen in love with her after one night together. I am even pretty sure she isn't as good in bed as I am. Anyway, I just came to say hi. I will start going on. Have a nice day and marriage ahead. I will visit you at your office on Monday morning." She moved close to me and leaned over to me.

She almost kissed me on my face but I moved my head to the side, so she kissed my cheek.

I wiped her lipstick and glared at her.

She smeared her jaw with lipstick and cleaned her hand with the collar of my t-shirt.

I glared at her, unable to do anything.

I was just staring at her.

I may have a relationship with her, but I fear her background.

Henrietta is the granddaughter of the former Ukrainian drug Lord who was later arrested.

She is personally a dangerous person even though her family has been crucified and I have known her for her funny and cruel way of living but I enjoy my sexual relationship with her. She is always making me get pure satisfaction.

"I will take my leave now." She walked out of the room and I followed behind her.

To my surprise, my wife stood almost infront of us, staring at us.

Henrietta bidded Covey a goodbye as she made her way out of my house.

"Have you had dinner?" Natasha asked Neil.

I felt my palms sweaty but I tried my best not to wipe them off.

What will she think of me now?

This is a bad impression on our first day together.

But why do I care about her impression of me after all, she has her own lover who she couldn't wait to be with?

She entered the kitchen, ignoring me totally.

She doesn't even seem like she is shaken about what she just witnessed.

She still looked normal.

I faced Covey immediately as she entered the kitchen.

"Why did you bring her here?" I confronted him angrily.

"I promise we met her outside your house. She was already in your compound. I think she bribed one of your employees or she has her own person here." He swore as he looked so serious.

"You shouldn't have let her in my house."

"She was already in your compound, would I force her out? I can't. I never even told her to follow me, she did it herself. And why are you only confronting me? Neil was also there." She fired.

I glared at them both before I left the living room.

I went to my room to change my shirt,  but I decided to take a quick shower to feel relaxed.

I dressed up in my casual sweatpants and shirt as I headed downstairs.

When I got there, they were already seated in the dining room.

"Thank you, Nats." Neil smiled at her.

Why is his kind gesture towards her making me uneasy and somehow angry at him?

He keeps smiling at her every second.

I hope there is nothing going on between them.

"Do you know the girl that visited Xander the other time?" Covey asked her.

"No, why?" She almost whispered.

"I thought you were angry he was with another lady." Covey elaborated. I actually acted like I wasn't interested in the conversation or they weren't even talking about me at all.

I held my usual glare expression as I served myself.

"Why would I be angry?" She is clearly not interested in the conversation.

"Oh!" Neil expressed.

"Aren't you angry that another lady visited him?" Neil asked her with curiosity.

She shook her head negatively as she swallowed her food.

"I am not angry. The marriage is just for a show, there is nothing more. Everyone clearly knows that our parents forced us both together. There are no strings Attached to it." She explained without looking up.

I felt a sharp stab in my heart.

"So you don't care?" Covey asked her.

"Look, I have a man I am in love with and you all know. Covey, you of all people should not pretend like you don't. I have a man I love and I want to be with. And he is Eric. But I can't because I was forced into this loveless marriage. So I don't care about who  he is with. He is allowed to be with any lady her likes. I don't care about that. Spare me." She answered him angry and I actually felt hurt.

This is the reason why I would never like this lady.

She never hides her hatred for me even if she is in the public.

She always makes it clear she doesn't have a little feelings for me.

Does she hate me that much?

And I am here thinking of how to work things out with her.

Foolish me trying to follow Piper's advice.

Just wait and see Natasha, I will also enjoy being with any girl I want to be without explanation.

And I will make your life unbearable for you in this hell called marriage.

"She is right, We don't love each other so I don't think we should be faithful in this marriage. I can be with any girl that I want, and that's also applicable to her. We don't owe each other any explanation." I explained as I dug in.

Covey and Neil nodded and the whole table was silent afterwards except the sounds of the cutleries against the plates.