0.1. '𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨'

CHARLIE HAD DRAGGED HIS YOUNGEST OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 8 IN THE MORNING, much fuss coming from the girl who was rudely awoken by her father throwing a pair of her sweats and his sweater at her.

The girl had gotten over her little 'hangry tantrum', as her father called it, after the man bought her coffee and a doughnut.

"Dad, why am I even tagging along? We all know how she feels about us." The girl paused, turning to her father slowly, causing the man to shiver, even after 16 years, he still gets scared when she does that. "Where is she even sleeping?"

"Well, listen, El-"

The man was cut off by his daughters exaggerated groan, "she's taking my room, isn't she?"

"Yes, but you can have my room, I'll sleep on the couch until we find something else." Charlie shrugged while Aurelie narrowed her eyes at him causing him to sigh. "What now?"

"You're not sleeping on the couch, I'll force Andy to room with me." The girl spoke, crossing her arms, indicating there was no arguing with her over it anymore.

As the two pulled up to the airport Charlie quickly turned to his daughter, "look, kid, while she's here, try not to make her feel.." The man trailed off while his daughter raised an eyebrow. "Y'know, just..don't be weird."

"You know, at this point, I may as well go live with Jake." The girl threw her arms in the air exaggeratingly. "At least they'd accept me for the crazy kid I am."

"No, they'd return you to sender in less than 24 hours." The man mumbled while Aurelie scoffed.

"What was that, old man?"

"Shut up, here she comes, remember what I said-"

"Don't be weird."

Charlie sighed, knowing the girl wasn't going to give Bella any special treatment. He didn't mind though, he sure as hell did love his crazy ass kid.

"Izzy!" Aurelie smiled, waving her hands like a madman. Madwomen.

Bella cringed at her sister's loud yell and rushed over to the two, quickly grabbing the girl and rushing to the car.

"Hi, Ellie." Bella smiles at her little sister softly.

Aurelie Swan had always found herself having her own little spot in everyone's heart. The girl's smile making a lot of people's heart melt with awe.

"How was your flight, kiddo?"

"It was fine, dad." The girl quickly shut down her dad's idea of small talk, one that he definitely hadn't been working on the whole drive there.

"How's Andy doing, Els?" Bella asked her sister who was watching the trees go by.

"Hm? Oh, he's fine, he's out on patrol right now, or else he would have come with." Lie. Andy was smart enough to know Bella's plan, well, he was smart. But he didn't know if Bella had a plan. But he didn't trust anyone who associated with his mother.

Charlie sighed to himself not knowing how to get his daughter to actually bond with him, but he also knew he couldn't force her to. "Your hair got longer since I last saw you."

"Mm, yeah, I cut it. It grew out again." Bella was no fool, she knew her father was trying to form a bond, or even just talk, but with everything her mother told her, she also knew she couldn't trust the man.

Aurelie sighed as Bella looked back at her sister, noticing the look on her face, Bella decided to suck it up and get along with her father for the time being.

"How's everything been?"

Charlie's face visibly lit up at the girl's question, looking back at his youngest to make sure she heard the girl too. Aurelie smiled at her father softly making him send her a wink back.

"We've all been good, kid. How are you and your mom?" Aurelie looked down at her father's question, knowing her mother wanted nothing to do with her or her brother.

Aurelie had found out at a young age as well as her brother, but they both spared their father a few years before letting him know they were aware of their mother's feelings towards them.

"We're good, Phil got promoted, and mom had always wanted to travel." Bella shrugged, "I didn't want to go from place to place, having to re-introduce myself."

Charlie nodded in understanding, looking back in his rearview to see Aurelie looking out the window with a distant look on her face.

Andy had always been okay with knowing he had his father in his corner, Aurelie was no different, but it was also apparent that she wanted a mother figure too. That sometimes she would get jealous over Bella having both a mother and father who loved her. Who wanted something to do with her.

"Uh, where am I going to be sleeping?"

Charlie was going to change his answer, his previous statement he mentioned to Aurelie, feeling as if it wasn't fair to the girl to get kicked out of the room she stayed in for Bella, but the girl beat him to it.

"You can have my room, I'll stay with Andy."

Bella swiftly turned in her seat, looking at her sister, "are you sure? I can sleep on the couch?"

"Now what amazing, loving, awesome, quite beautiful looking, if I do say so myself, little sister would I be if I let you stay on the couch for a year?" Charlie chuckled at the girl as Bella nodded, sending her a smile.

As the trio got closer to the house, a comfortable silence set in the car.

Charlie pulled up to the driveway, the two girl's noticing a red pickup.

And I know what you're thinking, 'Aurelie, you literally live there, you had to have seen it this morning.' But nope, the girl was too sleep deprived, along with the fact her father hid it from her too. He had Billy and Jake bring it while they were out.

"Whose is that?" Aurelie asked as Charlie shot her a look. No, the look.

The one that was used at the girl whenever Andy or Charlie needed to tell the girl to stop talking, without having to talk.

Aurelie simply raised her hands in the air in mock surrender as Andy came out of the house, holding two cups of coffee.

"Andrew Flynn Swan, what did I tell you about drinking two cups of coffee every damn minute?" Charlie sighed, rubbing his temples while Aurelie mumbled an 'old man.'

"Dad, in my defense.." The boy quickly shoved one of the cups in his little sister's hands, forcing her to take it.

"Dude, I don't even like the stuff you put in this shit." Aurelie spoke with a disguised look on her face.

"Aurelie Marie Swan, language, young lady." Charlie sighed again, already having enough of his kids.

Yet the two siblings smirked at each other.

Andy heard the door to his dad's truck slam shut and looked up from his little sister to see his other little sister.

"Hi, Andrew." Bella waved, struggling with her bags a bit.

"Greetings fellow sperm sibling." Andy spoke, rolling his eyes and grabbing the girl's bags from her.

Aurelie and Charlie's eyes widened, Aurelie choking on the hot coffee her brother had given to her.

"Where am I putting this?" Andy asked his father who nodded to Aurelie. "She's taking her room?" The boy asked, slightly, no, heavily pissed his little sister had to give up her room to please someone who didn't give a crap about her.

"Yeah, I'm forcing you to room with me." Aurelie smiled goofily at her brother as he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Bells, when you unpack you can just move my stuff around and share a dresser and closet with me, I don't have too much stuff anyways." Aurelie informed her sister who nodded and smiled at her.