0.9. '𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴'.

JASPER HAD ARRIVED EARLY AT THE SWAN RESIDENCE TO PICK UP AURELIE FOR THE SCHOOL FIELD TRIP, of course, the faculty had told the girl numerous times, she didn't need to go, due to her injury.

But Aurelie was persistent and insisted she goes, so Jasper had taken it upon himself to be with the girl at all times, making sure her foot wasn't hurting her too much.

On the way to the school Jasper had made a quick stop at the small diner, grabbing the girl breakfast, knowing well that she hadn't eaten beforehand.

"Guys, come on. Let's go." Mr. Molina spoke hastily, ushering all the kids onto the busses.

Alice, Jasper, Edward and Aurelie all met up with Bella who was being asked to the dance by Mike Newton, the boy getting rejected with the excuse that Bella was going back home to visit her mom that weekend.

While the kids were walking around in the greenhouse, none of them paying attention to what the teacher was saying, Aurelie had grabbed the side of a table as discreetly as she could, not wanting to alert the blonde next to her.

But the boy hadn't wasted a second before rushing to the girls' side, grabbing her waist softly and leaning her onto him, also taking weight of her injured foot.

"I told you we didn't have to come, and you should've brought your crutches."

"You're such a dad, Jasper." Alice giggled, rolling her eyes as she popped up next to the two.

"Whatever, Alice." Jasper rolled his eyes in return to the girls' comment. "Come on, we're going back to the bus."

The two excused themselves, letting Mr. Molina know what happened, the teacher nodding urgently, telling the girl to go rest up.

"I could have pushed on, you know." Aurelie argued as she sat across from the boy, her leg stretched out across the seat.

"And then you would have ended back up in the hospital, worrying both your brother and father, darling."

Aurelie's cheeks glowed a light red, the blonde smirking, seeing he still had the same effect on her even after many late night kisses and make out sessions.

"Stop looking at me like that, Jas."

Jasper's smirk just grew wider as he moved to sit next to the girl, carefully putting her leg on his lap.

"Why? I like seeing you flustered."

"Yeah, well I don't like you having the satis-" the girl got cut off by Jasper leaning in and connecting their lips.

Aurelie jumped back, leaning away from the boy, looking around to make sure no one was coming.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on?" Jasper smirked, speaking in a 'duh' tone.

"In public? Where any of your siblings could come in?" Aurelie stressed as Jasper smiled at her, simply admiring the girl. "Jas!"

"Relax darling, I've practically got a 6th sense, I'll know if someone's coming." Jasper smiled, leaning back in, capturing the girls lips with his again.

Maybe it was the fact that he was absolutely fascinated by the girl, or the fact he was simply being an average teenage boy, but the two jumped away from each other when they were met facing a smirking Rosalie and Emmett.

"Dude, you couldn't wait to jump each others bones 'til we got back?" Emmett joked while Rose chuckled before adding,

"Seriously, anyone could think you guys wanted to get caught."

Aurelie hid her face in Jasper's chest while he chuckled and patted the girls' head as the rest of the Cullen's piled in.

They all already knew what the two were doing prior, having noticed the sexual tension, literally feeling it in the air.

Along with Edward being able to read both of their minds, he shuddered as he wished he had a different power, or none at all.

Especially not after vividly seeing all the things Jasper wanted to do to the girl in that moment.

"Is Bella coming with?" Aurelie questioned, seeing her sister walking towards the other bus, Jasper being able to feel the girls' emotions as she walked away, yet he did nothing to calm the girl, his dislike towards her growing every day.

"No." Edward spoke quickly, watching as Aurelie attempted getting up to follow her sister, not wanting to leave her alone with 'friends' that neither of them really liked, the only exception being Angela.

"Whoa, where are you going? You're hurt and are already here, no need to put yourself in more pain." Jasper spoke, bringing the girl back down to his side.

"But, Bella'll be left alone." Aurelie sighed, already snuggling up to the boy who smiled, placing a kiss on her head.

"You're injured, I think she'll be fine by herself for a bit, darling."

The next day after school Jake had picked the girl up on his bike, taking her to the rez where they were all gathering to hear 'old tribe stories.'

Aurelie had always been welcome by the people at the resort, being loved by everyone, so when Jake had told them about the girls' new injury they all were waiting for the girl to come by again so they could see how the girl was doing.

"Everyone's been waiting for you to show up. Hopefully they won't bombard you too much, considering it has been a while since you last came." Jake smiled as he wrapped his arm around the girl before looking off in the distance, seeing Bella with her friends.

"Go get her loverboy." Aurelie smirked, patting the boys' chest playfully but nonetheless, he took her back to his place where Billy welcomed her with a smile.

"Ellie, how have you been kid?" Aurelie smiled at the mans' nickname towards her as she knelt down a bit, embracing the man.

"I'm alright, Billy. My leg is feeling better already."

Billy nodded, "are you staying tonight for the bonfire?"

"Yeah, Jake was my ride so he's taking me back after it. Plus, I love hearing it."

Billy smiled at the girl before letting her take a seat on the couch before it was time for the bonfire.

When the bonfire was finished, Aurelie had thought nothing of the story, as always, she just thought of it as a simple story.

Her sister on the other hand, she had been putting pieces together, and the story of the Quileute tribe had done nothing to help her stop her thinking, if anything, it just proved something to her.

And now she was determined to get to the bottom of it and put her thoughts to a rest.

A/N

This chapter was actually poorly written and rushed because I have a part that I really want to get to, it will finally start the 'action' of the story and will make you start disliking a certain someone

no spoilers though :)