0.10. '𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵'

BELLA'S THOUGHTS WERE SCRAMBLED ALL OVER HER HEAD, not being able to focus on just one.

Ever since the bonfire story, she's been putting pieces together, and everything since the crash had just become crystal clear.

The girls' train of thoughts were cut off by her little sister rushing into the room, well as fast as she could with her slight limp.

"Listen, Bells." Aurelie started and Bella smiled up at her, already not liking where this was going. "I know you're going out of town for the dance, but Ang, Jessica and I were going to go dress shopping."

Before Bella could successfully cut her off, the girl continued, "and I know, it's not what you'd be wanting to do on a Saturday, but I was thinking it'd be good to get you of the house, and not being here alone with Andy."

"Aurelie, I'll go." Bella said softly, but the young Swan hadn't let her sisters' sentence register in her head yet.

"Oh, come on, Bells, it'll be so fun. And I'll be with you the whole time."

"Els, I'll go. I have nothing better to do anyways." It wasn't a total lie, sitting here on the bed trying to put all these pieces together wasn't really something she'd prefer to be doing, so she decided to give her brain a rest.

"Oh, yeah." Aurelie shockingly spoke, "yeah, of course."

Bella smiled at her little sister as Andy stood outside the door, a small smile on his face.

He still had no intention of trusting Bella, or letting the girl in.

He knew how conniving his mother was, even if he'd never met her, the short phone calls revealed who she really was, and Andrew Swan was no idiot.

But, he did like the fact his sister had someone else to hang out with whenever he couldn't, which was most of the time.

Even though the boy tried getting his superiors to let him guard at the school, they declined, not wanting him to get distracted with his little sister being there all the time.

Therefore, maybe, just maybe, he could accept Bella being around to keep Aurelie company.

"Oh, come on Bella, you're really not going?"

"Uh, no. My mom, we kind of have this girls day planned, so.." the brunette trailed off.

"Oh, well, I could always come back with Alice and Rose." Aurelie softly spoke, grabbing her bags, slinging them on her shoulder. "Come on, let's go to that bookstore."

"Oh, El, you don't have to come." Bella spoke dismissively as she was grabbing her stuff.

"Don't worry, it doesn't bother me. Two birds with one stone." The girl joked, "plus, Jas has been telling me about this book he's been reading recently, I wanna see if it's actually good or if he's just an old soul."

Bella nodded, biting her lip softly, "it would be safer for two of us to go, it's already getting dark." And with Aurelie's reasoning, Bella decided to let her little sister tag along.

"We'll meet you guys at the restaurant." Bella told the other two girls who were still modeling in their dresses.

"Are you sure?" Jessica questioned the two, not wanting them to leave.

"Yeah. Yeah, we'll see you in a minute." Bella smiled at the two while grabbing her sisters hand softly pulling her along.

"See, aren't you glad I came with? It's already dark outside. Imagine you having to walk back all by your lonesome." Aurelie joked with her sister, their arms intertwined with each other.

"I know, I love your company, but you've already got your book, I feel like I'm just keeping you here." Bella sighed softly, grabbing her sister softly.

"It's no problem to me, I like your company too." Aurelie smiled. "But why are you looking at mythology books? More-so..werewolves and vampires?"

"Oh..just wanted to fire up my nightmare fuel..you know." Bella joked, quickly moving away from the younger girl.

"Well, those books won't do much then." Aurelie searched the bookshelves until she found a book with a blue cover. "Here, this one is like..written in a way it makes you think it's real."

Bella smiled and grabbed the book from the girl, paying for both her book and Aurelie's.

"You really didn't have to pay." Aurelie groaned as the two girls walked out of the shop.

"It's fine, it was 3 bucks." Bella dismissed the girl with a wave of her hand.

Bella walked in front of Aurelie who held onto a small piece of her older sisters jacket, per Bella's request.

The younger girl being caught in her thoughts stumbled into the back of her sister who swiftly turned away from the exit of the alley they were walking to.

"Bells, what's going on?" The younger girl asked as she saw two men coming towards the girls while peeking over her sisters shoulders.

"Just go that way." Bella grabbed Aurelie's arm and pulled her a sister in front of her.

"Saw you in the dress store." One of the men drunkenly spoke.

"Hey, where you pretty ladies running to?" The other man snickered.

"What's up? It's my girls." Bella stopped Aurelie with a hand in front of her as she looked behind her, realizing they were both surrounded.

The 4 men surrounded the two, closing in of them as one of the men pulled Aurelie away from Bella.

"Hey, just..just let her go!" Bella shouted, attempting to grab her sister but the girl was pulled further away from her grasp.

3 of the men surrounded Bella, severing her view of her little sister as the other one dragged the young girl off to a car behind them.

Aurelie felt her bones freeze up as she was thrown into the car, the door being slammed on her as she attempted to kick her attacker and run.

Bella, who had just been rescued by Edward looked around for her little sister but saw no sight of her.

"Edward! Where, where is she!" Bella shouted frantically, her hands running through her hair.

And Edward couldn't catch a scent of the girl, the alcohol and sweaty men covering her smell.

As the car with Aurelie drove off, the young girl knew she was in deep shit. And she'd just hoped she'd be found by someone before it was too late.

A/N

hehe, I'm back :)