0.8. '𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴'

AURELIE WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, well, limped out, crutches at her sides, with both Emmett, Rosalie and Alice close by, making sure she didn't fall.

Jasper had decided to wait outside for the girl, not trusting himself in a hospital just yet.

"Aurelie, how are you feeling?" Jasper asked the girl softly, bringing her into his embrace, which she gladly accepted.

"Fine, but I'm probably high off the meds Carlisle made me take." Aurelie joked, earning a snicker from Emmett whose shoulder was hit by Rosalie.

"You shouldn't even be out, you should be in a bed, resting." The boy told the girl sternly.

Aurelie groaned, rolling her eyes, "not you too."

"Thank you, Cullen boy I prefer." Andy smirked, walking up to the two, also pulling his little sister out of the boys' grip.

"Asshole."

"I heard that."

"Good, you were supposed to." Aurelie smirked at her brother who flicked her forehead.

"Hey, I'm injured."

"If you were injured, you would've stayed in the hospital."

The Cullen's watched the two argue, amused smirks on their faces.

"Okay, okay kids. Let's get Aurelie home and off her feet." Charlie told the two kids, Bella trailing behind him, a dissatisfied look on her face.

After getting nowhere with Edward's explanation, it just put her into more of a sour mood.

Her rage towards the young girl becoming stronger, even Jasper could feel it, and with how strong it was, he couldn't do anything about it.

But the boy brushed it off, assuming it was anger towards Tyler for injuring her little sister.

But oh boy, was he wrong.

"You can ask, you know." Jasper spoke softly to the girl, lying on the shared bed between her and Andy.

It was late and Charlie and Andy were still working, uncovering some cases from animal attacks popping up.

"Ask what?" Aurelie looked up at him, and he swore, he'd never seen someone so beautiful in his life.

The moonlight hitting the girls' face perfectly, making her look like even more of an angel.

"Don't play stupid darling. You know what." Jasper mumbled softly, being clearly heard by Aurelie, whose hair was currently being played with by the males hand.

"I, I don't care." Aurelie admitted, staring up at the male's face.

Brown meeting golden.

"I don't care how you did it, how Edward got there that fast, how he pushed the van away and didn't even sprain his hand, or how you got there that fast." Aurelie smiled up at him, "I don't care about it, how you did it. I don't care about an explanation, or the fact that I ended up in a cast, but you and Edward saved my sister and I. That's all I care about."

Jasper would have sworn up and down his heart had just grown in size, the feeling is his chest growing stronger.

As if he couldn't breathe, as if the girl in front of him was sucking all of the oxygen from him, and he'd let her every time.

Whatever she needed, he'd gladly supply to her.

"Aurelie."

"Why don't you ever call me Els? Or Ellie?" The girl asked, cutting him off.

"Well, your name is beautiful, just like you. If I were to shorten it, well, it wouldn't lose it's beauty. But, I love your name. Your full name. Ms. Aurelie Marie Swan." Jasper smiled softly, brushing the girls nose with the tip of his finger.

Aurelie smiled, crinkling her nose in the way Jasper absolutely adored.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Only a fool wouldn't think so darling." Jasper starts. "Your beauty is one of the many things about you that I adore. You're not just beautiful, you're kind. You're protective and you're not afraid to stand up for your friends."

"Jas." Aurelie smiles, snuggling closer to the boy, causing him to move his hand from being tangled in her hair to caressing the back of her head. "You're perfect. I mean, I've never met someone as, beautiful as you."

Jasper smiled, suppressing a laugh. "Beautiful?"

"Yes Jas. Beautiful. You're so kind. Even when everyone made you out to be this, emotionless guy, you proved them wrong in every aspect. You, Jasper Hale, are by far, the definition of perfect."

Jasper sighed softly, moving closer, as close as he could without making the girl anxious. "Aurelie, darling, please don't.."

"Jasper, please. Just-" the girl was cut off with a soft kiss being placed on her lips.

The kiss lasting a few seconds, but sparks flying and fireworks erupting in both of their chests.

Jasper pulled back quickly, panic written all over his face.

For once, he was afraid of something that didn't concern his family.

For the longest, his family was all he had, so that was his main worry, but when Aurelie had walked into his life, he'd felt himself expand all of his emotions, letting her in.

"I, I'm so sorry Aurelie. I didn't.." this time, Aurelie cut Jasper off.

Bringing the boy back into the kiss, this one being filled with passion and pent up tension.

The tension from the last 2 months had built up a lot, and the two felt that if it built anymore, it would cause them to quite literally explode.

Jasper moved his hands from the back of the girls' head down to her waist, pulling her as close as he could without hurting her leg.

But Aurelie didn't care about that, in this moment, she felt no pain. She felt nothing but pleasure, happiness, and Jasper felt it too.

Aurelie moved her position, pushing the boy back onto the bed and crawling on his lap.

In their new position with the girl straddling his lap, she looked like a goddess. The blonde bought his hand up to the girls hair that had fallen, covering her face now, and pushed it out of the way, behind her ear.

Finally being able to see her angelic face, the one he loved so much.

"You're absolutely gorgeous darling."

The compliment caused Aurelie to blush and hide her face in the boys neck, causing him to chuckle and stroke the girls' hair.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Jasper smirks, brushing his thumb over the girls bottom lip as she looked back up at him.

Aurelie smiled at the boy, pecking his lips once more before Jasper swiftly, but gently, pushed the girl off his lap and making space between the two.

Before Aurelie had the opportunity to ask any questions her brother came barging in the room, attempting to catch to the two doing something their not supposed to.

Well, attempting to catch Jasper so he would be able to use his police force authority to pull his gun out on him.

Okay, that was a stretch.

Maybe a little tasing wouldn't hurt.