In the back seat of his Rover

Karan had prevented Teju's release earlier that morning for over an hour when he tied him down and got his way.

Karan had kissed and rubbed every inch of Teju's body, fucked her in every gorgeous hole including, for the first time, plunging through her tight bottom and used a dozen devices to make her strongly climax four times.

Teju was relieved that Karan was in charge because she had created a delectable sexual arrangement.

She wanted him to cum more than he ever had before, and she wanted this massive load to empty inside her.

Teju wanted him to overflow her magnificent cunt with his record-breaking massive load in the backseat of his car parked outside their favourite rooftop restaurant, so that his hot, creamy cum would trickle out of her as they enjoyed some cocktails and dinner.

Karan had nearly gone over the edge of his climax too many times while satisfying Teju's tie down fantasy.

With one more thrust into her smooth, cock-squeezing bottom, the plan would have been ruined.

One more stroke of her hand as he gave her his cock, and he would be done right then and there.

He would be wasted after just one more stroke through her exquisite pussy.

His cock remained semi-hard all day.

For hours, the head of his cock sat in a puddle of slick anticipation, tempting him as he walked around and moved. His balls were full and tight and begged to be blown.

As they pulled into the parking area, it was getting close to sunset. The sun would set below the horizon in roughly 20 minutes, and the sky would darken.

The public parking lot, which was close to several other major evening sites, had become extremely crowded.

People entered and exited their cars as cars came and went from the parking lot every several minutes.

Groups and couples strolled around ten spots over on the sidewalk, and dozens of others stood along the balconies of the rooftop restaurant, completely unaware that they were crawling into the backseat.

His SUV was spacious, and they had set it up by folding the back seats and setting down a couple blankets and a pillow.

Teju wore a gorgeous dark green blazer dress that hugged her curves beautifully, while Karan wore a white button down and light jeans.

When Karan laid down in the back, he slid his jeans down to one ankle and Teju hiked her dress up above her waist.

He looked down at her mound and her puffy outer lips, which were visible between her thighs. She wasn't wearing panties, which Karan requested for date nights.

Teju agreed instantly, and this was her way of permanently giving Karan permission to dip his finger in her wetness or bend her over behind a closed door and pump his cum in her whenever he pleased.

She was a passionate, imaginative lover who was more spontaneous and sexier than Karan could have imagined.

Her desire for him was out of this world, and he worked hard to keep her pleased.

But it was now his turn to sit back and relax. It was now time for him to relax and enjoy the ride.

Teju placed her favourite toy, a little vibrating rose, against her sensitive clit. That morning, he skillfully stroked her lovely bud while thrusting his cock deep into her ass till she lost control, twisting under his body and groaning and snarling like a wild animal.

The rose started sending vibrations through her clit now. She moaned as her smoky eyes closed.

His cock sprung to life as he watched her kneel beside him in the back of the car, working the red rose around and around her clit.

Her pussy flushed hot, and she was ready to make him cum.

Teju straddled Karan's waist, her beautiful dark green dress around her hips. Then she reached down, pointed his dick directly at her opening, and swiftly sat back.

His blood-filled shaft slid the entire length through the first three inches of her cone-shaped cunt until it met a tight, circular ridge, sensually squeezing the rim of his cock head.

Once past her ridge, her pussy opens up slightly into a warm pool of wetness. Along the top of her vagina, a washboard of small ridges formed her G-spot which tickled his head.

She started to rock her hips in a wonderful J-hook motion.

Teju worked his dick back and forth like a wild slut on Karan. She slid forward on him, her weight pleasing the bottom of his sensitive shaft.

Then, as she slid down his length, she arched her hips back and squeezed, her ridge pushing its way over the head of his cock.

As she rocked her hips back and forth, his hardness stretched her vagina for the second time that day. His hands stroked her as she coated his dick in her wetness, sliding up her sides and over her round bum and back.

He lifted her dress higher and looked down to see her bare ass bouncing on his hips over and over.

Karan watched her gorgeous ass flex each time she shifted her hips and worked her magical pussy over the length of his fully erect cock.

He slipped his hands underneath her dress and bra, grasped her breasts, and became completely engrossed in the moment.

It didn't matter if cars drove by or if anyone saw the car swaying; she was all he could think about.

She was a magnificent fuck as well as a great, giving lover—the ideal partner in and out of the bedroom.

He didn't last very long. He had followed his plan and waited all morning, pleasing her over and over, both of them knowing this was going to be a big one.

His cock twitched, and his balls tightened and snuggled up towards himself. His abs clenched and his cock head flooded with blood. His legs became tight, and his toes pointed. His insides exploded.

She felt his tipping point and drove her hips faster and deeper as wave after wave of his hot cum rocketed out of his balls, through his shaft, and flooded her delicious, wet core.

He groaned and gasped from the intensity of his orgasm. Because of the lack of air and the sheer joy of stroking his whole need into her gorgeous pussy in public, his head spun, and his lips and toes became numb.

She sat back on him, and they looked into each other's eyes. They giggled and smiled like two best friends who just did something wild.

"I love you, Sunny!"

"I love you too, Laddoo!"

Karan lifted his head and looked around. People were walking a few cars away when a large truck drove inches from their bumper.

A new car had parked in the space behind them, and he wondered if they had seen his wonderful woman riding him and taking his cum through the windows.

Teju lifted off of him and over his waist. A dollop of his cum trickled out from her pussy and dripped on his stomach.

Karan raised his hips and pulled his underwear and jeans up over his wet cock. She smoothed her hair, and they gathered their belongings. Teju grabbed a tissue from the glove box, pushed it between her soaking wet folds, and straightened her dress.

They exited his SUV through the back doors, pretending nothing had happened but glanced around to see if they had an audience.

They entered the hotel and pressed the rooftop restaurant button. They had reservations, and their table was waiting for them.

A well-dressed couple sat at the table beside them. Karan and Teju had gotten a booth seat and as usual were sitting next to each other. The man sat on the same side as Karan.

Teju leaned in and whispered, "My dress is completely wet from the bottom. Your cum is pouring out of me."

She shifted slightly to the right, reached her hand quietly under her dress, and repositioned the tissue to absorb his big load seeping from her filled pussy.

The man peered across at her before turning his gaze to his date.

Then Karan and Teju exchanged a smirk, wondering if the other couple knew what happened or even watched them...