Karan's Birthday (3)

As soon as Karan and Teju got to the resort they showed each other just how much they missed each other and made sure every inch of Goa felt single listening to their moans of love...

They woke up to the sound of Teju's phone alarm, and the galaxy's darkening sky, which made for a very tempting evening.

Teju set several alarms so they could wake up on time.

Karan was pouting trying to hide himself in Teju's embrace, desperate for more sleep.

After an eternity, he seemed to have finally gotten some rest. This seemed to always happen when they were apart.

He had finally found his peace, solace, and a love that he couldn't literally sleep without.

"Sunny, little what are you thinking about baby? We need to get up, get ready and start celebrating your birthday!"

Teju wrapped her arms around Karan's neck, and she smothered his face with kisses all over.

Karan smiled, loving all the attention his Laddoo was lavishing on him. He then pulled Teju, so she was lying down on his chest.

"I was just thinking about how I can't sleep without you any longer! I become restless when you're not around me. I toss and turn for several hours before falling asleep. It's strange, Laddoo, what you've done to me!"

Teju smiled and pecked Karan's lips. "It's called being in love, my Sunny! I had read about this in books but never thought I could ever feel it myself."

"What about now Laddoo? Do you feel it now?"

"Yes, my Dugguuu! I started to feel it the moment we met. It's the strangest feeling, but it's also the most beautiful and enchanting."

Karan smiled, and before Teju could react, he drew her closer to himself and kissed her passionately, causing her to moan.

His hands moved beneath the cover and onto her naked back, lowering toward her waist.

They pulled away from the kiss breathlessly after a few minutes. Karan looked at Teju's flushed cheeks, and she looked at his ruffled hair.

Both their eyes filled with desires and then suddenly Teju pulled him in again for another kiss setting their hearts on fire.

Nothing was more beautiful than the intensity of the moment and the rush of longing and desire. Their tongues and lips moved against each other. A lovely symphony of touch and breath.

...

Karan was getting ready in front of the mirror. He was dressed in a cream-coloured button-up with the top buttons open, giving a sexy view of his masculine chest.

When Teju got dressed and came out of the washroom Karan was gelling his hair. She paused for a moment staring at his reflection in the mirror.

Teju's heart rate increased with just a glimpse of Karan. She thought about how he made everything look 100 times sexier.

On the other hand, Karan had seen Teju as well in the mirror and was awestruck.

He blinked his eyes a few times before finally turning towards Teju, his mouth wide open.

She was dressed in a white maxi dress with a long slit on one side that nearly reached her waist, displaying her attractive legs.

A cutout in the middle that started just below her bra and ended under her belly button.

As soon as Karan saw Teju's red bra peeking out of the dress, he lost the last bit of control he had, and he could feel himself growing aroused.

His fingers were aching to touch her exposed abdomen, and his lips were yearning to establish his territory on her neck.

Karan groaned, wishing they didn't have to go out and instead could just stay in, and he could just ravish her with desire.

If anyone else had made the plans, he wouldn't have thought twice before cancelling, but since it was his Laddoo who had spent so much time planning out his birthday, he didn't have the heart to say no.

Instead, Karan took Teju's hand in his and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

The passion was so intense that even Teju was having a hard time keeping up, her knees were going weak.

Teju entwined her fingers in Karan's hair while he grabbed her waist, drawing themselves as close as humanly possible.

Karan broke the kiss, leaving Teju whimpering for more. He held onto her waist tightly and looked into her pleading eyes.

"I know you want this, my love... but I also know you will feel bad if we get late for what you have planned. As much as I want to rip this dress off you right now..."

"Thank you for knowing me better than myself Sunny! I would feel so disappointed if I let my horniness come in the way."

"Ha-ha Laddoo you mean ours. But... neither of us is coming..."

"Eww Sunny! Not like that! We will soon though!" Teju giggled and slapped his chest.

Karan laughed as he twisted Teju around to face the mirror. They snapped pictures, videos, and even shared bits on Instagram.

They then headed to the restaurant; where Karan was in awe once they got there seeing how Teju had thought about even the smallest details.

He was met with a flower garland, his favourite cake, food, and music playing. Everything was even more perfect than he could have imagined.

Karan was captivated by Teju's efforts to make his birthday special. He smiled as he looked and took everything in.

"Are you happy Sunny?" Teju asked after she held Karan's hand.

Karan looked over at Teju and nodded. "More than happy Laddoo. Thank you so much for making my birthday so special."

"There's no need to say thank you baby. All I want is for you to be happy, and that's all that matters."

"I appreciate it a lot mera Laddoo! You could've had someone plan everything and that would've been enough. But you didn't, you planned everything yourself which makes me feel extremely important."

"That's because you are extremely special, Sunny! You know I've never been the type to plan birthday parties in the past, but for you I want to! Because you're my jaan, and I could do anything for you."

Karan nodded and smiled. He had always been good with words, but he was at a loss for words now. Which was very rare for him.

Teju sensed this, so she cradled his cheek with her palm and leaned in to peck him on the cheek.

Karan breathed a sigh of relief and then drew Teju into a bone-crushing hug.

They snuggled in each other's arms for a few moments before going back to happily celebrating his birthday...

❤️