Jealousy (8)

Karan's mouth dropped open. He gave her another thrust while rolling his hips.

For a few moments, Veer was at a loss for words. "Well...you have to get to Dubai. However, it is extremely exclusive. I doubt he'll get to enjoy it much if he ever gets you there."

"It was quite pleasant, but a little too warm for me," Karan replied swiftly.

"I thought you liked it warm." Teju questioned, moving her hips this time.

Karan placed his hands on her waist again. She couldn't tell if it was to keep her still or to lead her.

"Dubai has dry heat; I like it warm and wet." While Karan explained, he positioned his hands on her hips and slid her back and forth on his length, rocking her.

Karan found it intoxicating to take down Veer one nail at a time.

Teju matched his movements and rocked in rhythm with him, slowly and gently riding him.

Karan noticed Veer biting the back of his thumb, clearly upset with what he was seeing but nonetheless determined to stay in his seat in the hopes of embarrassing them enough to make them stop.

"Well, if it's tropical you want...there's umm...the Bahamas and... all of umm... actually." Veer explained, desperate to get them to stop.

"Yes, a wonderful place to visit," Teju moaned as Karan thrust into her one inch at a time.

"You've gone?" Veer sounded very dejected.

"Oh, yes. Great people and sights. The food was fantastic." Teju smirked in response.

"I found it a little too spicy for my sensitive mouth," Veer giggled, attempting to continue his nonsense flirting. "What's your favourite kind of food?"

"Without question, it's always a certain type of Punjabi food." While Teju was talking, she squeezed Karan's erection inside her. "If you want to see how my mouth performs, put some of that Punjabi food in it."

The thought of Teju giving him head in the shower earlier that morning made Karan's stomach flutter.

Veer squirmed in his seat, undoubtedly understanding what Teju actually meant. He turned around to face Karan.

"What about you? Was it, uh...Karan? Sorry, I'm bad with names."

"What... about... me?" Karan was taken aback by how heavy his own breath had sounded.

"What's your favourite food?"

"I like...mostly...hmm...," Teju's tightness made it difficult for him to concentrate.

"He has specific preferences," Teju responded. "He only eats tacos. The more sauce, the better."

"Really? He doesn't look like a picky eater. He appears to be the type to swallow whatever is put in front of his face." Veer chuckled again.

This was one of his most blatant attempts to bring Karan down.

"Well...I'm not exactly desperate that I'm going to try to eat from another person's plate." Karan countered.

"No one is fooled by your jealousy, dude. Desperation clings around you so strongly," Veer answered sarcastically.

"Why would I need to feel jealous?" Karan held Teju's hand before planting a kiss on it. "I have the most stunning girlfriend on the planet, and she only wants me to be happy. What else could I possibly need?"

Karan could feel the envy in Veer's expression even through his sunglasses.

It shot a jolt of excitement through his cock as he watched his face scrunching up and writhing with rage.

Karan and Veer's cold rivalry had erupted into an open battle. Karan didn't care what he thought of him anymore.

Karan didn't mind that they were being watched. He didn't care if Veer thought he was a man whore since he was openly having sex with his girlfriend.

Karan didn't give a damn about his steroids. He could walk over and massage his fake muscles across Teju's back for all he cared.

Karan was going to fuck her right in front of him so he could show him that Teju didn't need anyone except him.

What had started as a hidden fuck session turned into a full-blown, steamy PDA session as Karan increased the speed of his thrusting.