Jealousy (4)

Veer couldn't help but glance over, but he said nothing. He just moved his phone closer to his face, but he was clearly still watching them. 

Karan took Teju's refusal to smack his hand away as an invitation. He slid his fingers over the edge of her bikini and began softly probing her inner thigh's sensitive skin.

Teju wasn't sure how far Karan would go with Veer watching, so she moved her hips and pressed her covered mound against Karan's hand.

At the same time, Teju leaned forward and slid her hands back up his leg.

Teju placed her hands beneath the edge of his shorts and grasped his erection, exactly like she did with his right leg.

Karan gave out an exaggerated grunt as Teju caressed him, knowing Veer was watching with jealousy.

Teju could barely control herself anymore and put her hand all the way up onto the head of his erection, pushing up the material of his shorts.

As Teju slowly stroked him, Karan pushed aside her bikini bottoms. It was her turn to moan as he ran a finger across the center of her core.

Karan took another look around the beach.

An older couple sat on the loungers a few seats away, but they weren't paying attention.

Nonetheless, Karan moved back a little, forcing Teju to sit up straight while also trapping his hand under her.

Instead of moving his hand, Karan squeezed it further under her and brushed his finger over her lips once again.

Teju spread her legs wider and tried to shift more of her weight onto his hand to keep his fingers in place, but this only caused him to press his finger into her.

Teju drew in a sharp breath but did not attempt to move his hand.

Veer squirmed in his seat, but Karan couldn't tell if he had become aware of what they were up to.

Veer's arm was resting over his head, and his phone was still close to his face.

The older couple spread their towels on their seats before entering the ocean.

Karan grasped Teju's waist with his free hand as casually as he could and urged her to start moving her hips so she could ride his hand.

He softly stroked her with the hand that was under her, pressing his finger up to the knuckle and pushing her lips into her.

After confirming Teju was comfortable with the situation, Karan dropped his hand from her waist, grabbed a hold of her ass cheek, and squeezed it with the motion of his finger.

Even though Teju knew she couldn't let him give her an orgasm in front of everyone, she enjoyed the tease he was giving her.

Teju arched her back and threw her head back, her hair tumbling out of its loose ponytail and falling over her shoulders and back.

Her face, flushed from sex, was getting moist from the sun's heat.

Karan stopped squeezing her ass and gently moved her while withdrawing his finger. Teju reluctantly shifted her weight so he could take his hand out. 

When Teju went to get off his lap and go back to her lounger, Karan held her hips to hold her in place. 

His hips shifted under Teju several times as he moved her with his hand on her hip.

As soon as Teju felt his cock's head brush against the back of her right thigh, she knew what he was trying to do.

"This is taking it too far." Teju mumbled.

✨✨✨✨
Surprise early update! 😍