Just One Kiss.

YALL- YALL SEE THE SPOILERS OF CHAP 61 JUN LEAKED?????? GOOD SHI, THEY BE MAKING VANITAS SO DAMN PRETTY AA- AND THE WAY HE SITS BESIDE NOÉ WHEN HE WAS SLEEPING LIKE-😍 JUN WANTS TO KISS ME SO BAD SHE MADE THESE FOR ME FRFR😘😘😘😘😘😘

Anyway, AFTER I SAW THE PART WHERE VANITAS SAT DOWN BESIDE NOÉ, I HAD A BIT OF A "WHAT IF" THOUGHT IN MY HEAD, SO ENJOY >_<!!
_________________________________

.

.

.

"NOÉ!!" The door was suddenly slammed open by Vanitas, who looked grumpy as always. The moment when he opened the door, his eyes caught something that he expected. Vanitas raises his eyebrows towards someone sleeping on the bed, snoring quietly, holding his pillow tightly like a child hugging his parents while curling into a ball.

The raven looked at him before letting out a loud groan of annoyance, his eyes kept their place toward the sleeping vampire.

"This annoying idiot...!" He frowns annoyingly, he quickly comes up to Noé and shakes him slightly.

"Oi, wake up, dummy! You've slept the whole day!" Vanitas shouts at him, but after he did, Noé completely ignores him, which is a pain in the ass. A growl escaped Vanitas' mouth as he rolled his eyes so selflessly.

"Hmmgh... Lo...Louissuu...w-wait.." mumbled the vampire in his sleep, causing Vanitas to narrow his eyes and brows.

"Noé, if you don't wake up right this instant, I will kick your ass off this bed!" He shouts, but then again Noé ignores him.

He cursed under his breath, but after a few attempts on trying to wake Noé up and fail, he instantly gave up. He aggressively groans while sitting on the edge of the bed beside the sleepy vampire, too tired to even care if Noé will open his eyes. Vanitas slowly swung his leg to the other and looked around the room randomly, then got his eyes locked on Noé.

"I must say you are foolishly a tough sleeper, Noé."

He mocks Noé silently with a straight face, seeming to be annoyed by the male's gentle and quiet snores, which he thought was ugly, by the way. Though he didn't care. He wouldn't. It's too stressful to handle this one big man. Even in a million years, this man will always be stubborn. Vanitas doesn't want anyone to handle Noé but himself. He rather suffers than makes other people suffer with his 'friend'-

No. 'friend' doesn't sound right for their relationship.

Maybe acquaintance? But they dislike each other like rivals. Maybe partners? no clue.

Vanitas sighed, adjusting his position so he could see the man's face, which he thought was nothing special and boring. He was very 'uninterested'  in Noé, he was wondering what seemed to be so special about the man's features. He understands that Noé is attractive because of his personality, but what about his features? Vanitas wonders again. Then, he squinted his eyes and tilted his head, but nothing. Nothing seems to catch his attention. Nothing seems so special about Noé. his eyes started to stare at Noé from the top of his white hair, A few of his hair strands were falling gently by the gravity, covering the male's closed eyes slightly, making Vanitas barely notice his eyes.

Then The raven looked down directly at Noé's face, seeming to not realize that he was studying the man's beauty, He noticed how Noé's eyes were gently closed, showing off his neat yet perfectly lined lashes that looked like it was purely made naturally. However, he couldn't seem to find how people find him 'good-looking'....yet. though Vanitas kept trying, so he decided to reach out his hand, placing his palm against the man's left cheek and then leaning his face a bit towards the vampire.

Once his hand was in place, he felt his hand getting warmer due to Noé's cheek, his cheek muscles were very light and weak, making it easy to squeeze, the sun's light glimmered above the man's skin, revealing his face lightened up by its warmth light. His eyes grew slightly wider, and as he leaned closer, he noticed the man's beauty was getting visible from his features. His soft yet well-shaped face, his eyebrows, his (closed) eyes, his cheeks, and lastly,

his lips.

Noé's lips caught his attention as soon as Vanitas glanced at it. Then he slipped his thumb down to the man's bottom lip, pressing it slightly. It was soft. He felt his mouth twitch, gulping his saliva as Vanitas realized he was staring longer and longer. Without realizing it, his face was getting closer to Noé's, his lips... it looked.. 'kissable'-

wait, what? Vanitas suddenly flinched, snatching his face and hand from Noé's face instantly. What is he doing? He should not have thought about that.

"No, no, no! What the hell am I thinking?! This is embarrassing!" Vanitas scowled at himself, hitting or more correctly, slapping both of his cheeks that were forming red gently. He thought maybe he wasn't fully awake, causing him to think like that

The raven-haired male shook his thoughts as he shook his head. He was very surprised and disappointed in himself. He never thought of wanting to kiss a person this badly. Vanitas quickly turned his head towards him again, this time with an 'unsure' expression.

"Should I do it - N-no! That would be pointless, I'm not in love with him! I won't!" He denies, trying to keep his mind straight, not wanting to kiss or even fall in love with him, but his heart was telling something different. Sure, he despises love and affection, and his love is selfish, cruel, and manipulative, or at least that's what he thought. But looking back to Noé, it felt different. It was rather pure/tender than selfish. It felt lighter than horror tense. seems like he does not understand love fully, huh?

"But what if I just..."

He shut his mouth silently, rethinking about if he should try to get a taste of Noé's lips. Slowly, his hand reaches out to place its fingers within Noé's chin this time, slowly yet gently pressing his under lips. It was amusing.

"Maybe," He hesitated for a moment, gulping quietly as if he was too scared to even do so. His face was already flushed in so much red.

"Just one kiss...."

The raven finally decides, so he slowly places his free hand on the other side of the bed, but it is beside Noé's head. He leans forward directly to the vampire's face and can feel Noé's warm breathing hitting his face gently like wind. Vanitas closed both of his eyes before leaning closer...

And kiss him.

Vanitas planted both of their lips together, Noé's lips were surprisingly soft and were neither too warm nor too cold. The kiss was filled with emotions that Vanitas had poured, everything. It was purely tender rather than passion. It was amusing, it was beautiful, He never felt this way before. This is a new feeling for him.

Once Vanitas thought it was long enough, his lips slowly broke the kiss. He opened his eyes and looked directly at the 'sleeping beauty's face.' Now that he understood why, he gave a soft yet generous small smile.

"Tsk- this man is indeed a tough-sleeper."

The raven snickered before pulling his body weight away, seeming to rise from the bed and walk towards the door to open it. Then he spoke before walking out of the room,

"I must admit you are very annoying, you know that? Annoyingly Beautiful."

The End
_________________________________

I LOVE THIS FIC OML, IT'S SO CUTE I FEEL SO SMART MAKING THIS-😭
THE WAY THE LAST LINE FITS SO PERFECTLY KRJSJTJWJD- I LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE THEM !!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fic as much as I do bc the next part is more fluff😝😝