Chapter 24: Buying Another One

Outside the BMW 4S dealership,

Lin Yuzhen bit her lip, her gaze at Jiangning, unable to find words to describe her feelings.

"Don't make a fuss," she wanted to leave. "It costs five hundred thousand! Don't spend money recklessly."

Jiangning pulled her into the store.

Inside, several salespeople recognized Jiangning immediately. He was the rich guy who had been here a few days ago, right?

Today, he must be here to get the license plates, they guessed.

Thinking back to the missed opportunity last time, they felt regretful, but it was just one deal, a small loss.

"Mr. Jiang?"

The female sales agent recognized Jiangning and Lin Yuzhen and walked over.

"Are you here to get the license plates? I just processed them."

She hadn't even had a chance to notify them yet.

"No, we're not getting license plates," Jiangning said.

The female sales agent was confused; they weren't getting license plates? What did that mean?

Looking at Lin Yuzhen's embarrassed expression, could it be that they were here to return the car?

The other salespeople started to speculate along those lines. It made sense; a nearly five hundred thousand car, bought without a test drive or careful consideration, might lead to regrets.

Would they become a laughingstock?

"I want another car, just like this one," Jiangning pointed to a car in the showroom. "The same model, another one."

"What did you say?"

The female sales agent hesitated, thinking she might have misheard.

Another one?

"Another one, the same as the one I bought before. The one I bought got into an accident," Jiangning said as he handed her his card. "Hurry up; I want to get home to eat my mom's cooking."

The female sales agent finally understood that Jiangning really wanted to buy another one, and she was so excited her face turned red.

For those who didn't know, it seemed like she had experienced some intense physical activity!

"Yes! I'll process it for you right away!"

The female sales agent was thrilled.

In just a few days, he was buying another car!

She had earned another deal!

Meanwhile, a few salespeople sitting not far away swallowed hard, their envy almost making their eyes turn red.

They struggled to close even two deals in a month, but this newcomer had secured two in a row, and with the same person.

Two cars, one million RMB!

Were all wealthy people this extravagant these days?

"Jiangning, you're spending money recklessly. My mom won't be happy," Lin Yuzhen said.

She knew Jiangning had money, but she felt guilty about his spending.

"It's okay; I'll handle it."

Jiangning reassured her. "I promise she won't be upset."

In no time, all the paperwork was completed, and the female sales agent was even faster this time.

"Mr. Jiang, here's your card!"