Hoseok & BTS: overworked

"Yes thank you again"

"Yes I will be there Monday"

"Thank you again"

Hoseok eventually hung up the phone after thanking someone for the tenth time in one minute. The boy turned around with a big smile on his face and was met with 6 curious members looking at him in expectation.

"So... care to tell us why you're shining like the sun?" Taehyung said as he moved towards him and placed an arm around Hoseok's shoulders. The dancer couldn't help but smile even more as he was trying to control his excitement.

"They asked me to be the dance teacher for the new trainees!!!" Hoseok shouted happily

The room erupted with loud cheers and people clapping their hands. The whole group was as excited as the dancer himself because they knew how much this means to him. As a little kid, Hoseok had always wanted to be a dancer teacher so today it felt like a dream coming true.

"This is what you always dreamed of Hobi!!"

"I'm so proud of you"

"Those kids are lucky to have you as teacher"

"But you will keep teaching us, right?"

"Yeah of course Kookie. Who else is going to scold your ass if you mess up again?" Hoseok chuckled as he poked the youngest in the side. "But seriously, don't be too excited though. It's only temporarily since their assigned dance teacher had been diagnosed with cancer. He will probably be back next year"

"I'm sorry to hear that" Namjoon said sadly, but Seokjin quickly jumped in before the mood could change completely. Even though he felt sorry for the sick man, he wanted to celebrate Hoseok's dream coming true.

"Don't worry about that Hobi. Maybe you will be assigned as choreographer once the new group has debuted. Bighit is a big idiot if they let your talent rest at the sidelines"

"Thanks hyung" Hoseok whispered and lowered his head when he felt his cheeks blush at the attention and praises he was getting.

"When will you start?" Jimin asked

"Monday"

"This Monday?"

"Yup this Monday"

"But that's in two days" Jimin gasped and looked at Namjoon. The leader looked a bit shocked as well and immediately grabbed his phone from his pocket "I will call Sejin to clear your schedule-"

"No that won't be necessary Namjoon" Hoseok said and quickly placed a hand on top of Namjoon's hand which held the phone "The trainees dance practices are scheduled after ours. They already checked it and made sure I'm able to attend our schedule without missing anything"

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked hesitant. Being the leader, he knew exactly how everyone's schedule looked like and since the Busan concert was coming in two months, their schedule was becoming busier. "I'm certain that you can miss some of our rehearsals"

"Is it only on Mondays?" Taehyung asked

"No, it's Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday"

"4 days?!" multiple members gasped. Hoseok noticed the other's concern so he quickly continued "But I'm not the only dancer teacher. There will be 3 in total, so I can skip a dance practice if we need to reschedule something"

The group visibly relaxed at that and turned into excited puppies again

"But first, let's celebrate on our dance teacher!!" Taehyung yelled as the others wrapped Hoseok in a tight hug.