Page #5

☆*: .。. 🌸 .。.:*☆

Yijun knew he wasn't the greatest of fathers. Hell, he was sure he was one of the worst. But he tried nonetheless. He did his best to find out every single thing his children found interest in. He allowed them to follow whatever path they wanted. Despite his own temper and lack of emotional intelligence. He truly wanted the best for his children.

Though he himself never had a chance to be raised by his parents, he didn't know how to start. That's why he believed the least he could do was be there for his children. No matter how different they were from each other and him. He'd always be there.

The emperor rested outside in his royal garden with a kite shaped of a phoenix flying above his head, bare of its jaded crown.

Many could mistake the man for anything but an emperor if it weren't for the royal garb he adorned. As it was unusual to see the emperor away from his throne and without his crown.

Away from his desk filled with piles of decrees and documents that waited for his steady signature. His entourage of advisors and guards were far from his side as today he would have a rare break to himself...

And his children of course.

It's been ages since he saw the four together at once, it was rare to see them happy when they sat beside their mothers every meal. He could have easily used this free time for himself, most rulers would.

Though he wasn't most rulers.

The emperor gazed away from the paper phoenix swaying in the wind, his hazel eyes falling to stare at his four heirs playing around his frame.

His oldest son settled on the ground, a dazed stare settled in the boy's verdant eyes as he watched his youngest siblings pop bubbles he blew from a wooden wand.

"More bubbles, Enzo!" The youngest prince, Zhen, demanded his brother as he chased after the iridescent orbs.

"You're too slow, hurry!" You scolded energetically watching the last of the bubbles burst on the ground.

Lorenzo huffed at the two of you as he did as told in a begrudging motion. The older boy wasn't having as much fun as his siblings, though Yijun couldn't allow the boy to run around. He was far too sickly, though sadly his mind didn't match his body.

Yijun huffs somberly and shakes his head at his son, his long dark hair follows his movement.

His two eldest were perhaps far too mature for their ages. He never saw the two act like their younger siblings. They were settled on finishing lessons and training instead of more childish activities. It bothered him greatly

Zhen and you giggle widely at the bubbles surrounding you both while Lorenzo blew through the wand until his sunkissed cheeks grew red. Yijun smiled ever so softly at the adorable scene though his lips soon pulled to a frown.

The three of you got along so greatly, though he didn't have just three heirs.

His second oldest sat beside him. His nose stuck in a book, taking the guise of studying. Though his father's keen stare noticed the boy's coal colored eyes flickering towards his siblings subtly with each giggle they sounded.

Yijun raised a brow at the boy and lightly patted his head earning the boy's attention.

"Why did you bring your lecture book out here? You were to play with your siblings." The emperor questioned.

Ji-woo pursed his lips as he looked up at his father through his round spectacles. "Mother doesn't want me to play, she permitted me out here only if I studied." He revealed to his father.