Mere Soni: Mere Tamanna jooth nahi hai mera pyar 💚

The day was very long. The night is very lonely. Sleeping arrangements were made at Joshi's house. Anu and Kmaa's mattresses were along the foot of Deewan, where Bua Ji slept, while Bhavesh and Anuj's mattresses were on the other end of the room. The lights were off. It was lightening and thundering.

Kmaa was sleeping on the mattress adjacent to Deewan as Buaji and Kmaa were chatting for some time, then Kmaa dozed off. Anu was deliberately lying facing Kmaa, with her back facing Anuj. As Anuj was looking in Anu's direction only, he noticed Anu was shuddering at every thunder.

Anuj was not able to control himself anymore; he rolled over multiple times and stopped just in front of her mattress, resting his elbow on the ground. He placed his face on the hand and whispered, Mere Khandwi, mere dhoklii. Poora din aise teekhi mirchi banke ghumti hai ab dekho kaise meetha murabba bani huyi hai. My baby.

All of a sudden, it thundered loudly. Anu shuddered again, and he very calmly pacified her by patting her shoulder. Anu squeezed his hand between her cheek and shoulder unknowingly. He also dozed off with one hand on her shoulder.

At some point in the middle of the night, Anu was turning and tossing when she felt a hand on her shoulder

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

At some point in the middle of the night, Anu was turning and tossing when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She knew by the touch that it was Anuj's only. She grazed her cheek over his hand, and when all of a sudden reality hit her, she opened her eyes and saw him lying beside her on the floor.

Her eyes welled up. She felt the love, the compassion, the care, and, moreover, the healing.

She looked at him and unknowingly extended her hand to touch his face lovingly. In an instant, he held her hand, kept it on his heart, and murmured: "Annnnnuuuu".

This instigated Anupama: yun toh neend mein bhi inki wo chatti (6th) sense ko sab pata hai per jab wo dusri ladkian kiss dete hai tab nahi pata lagta aye bade Anu wale. Ab aap aise pharss pe soyenge to bimar pad jayenge najuuk Kapadia Ji. She pulled her hand back and tapped on his shoulder. "Anuj, Anuj".

Anuj: Sone dijiye na plzzzz.

Anu: inko neend mein bhi chain nahi.. mere nakal utar rahe bolo. Anujj suniye ne plez.

Anuj opened his eyes slowly: hmmmm

Anu: Anujj udhar chaliye na gadde pe

Anuj smirked: haan chalo. Although it was dark, Anuj made sure to bring the red hues of dawn to her beautifully moon-lit face.

Anu: Anuj jayiye ne, beck pain ho jayega, aur koi dekh lega.

Anuj came a little closer to her face: Who cares, my blushy baby? Who cares?

Anu's eyes widened at this.

Anuj: Ye jheel c aankhon ko sagar mat banao main toh jheel se hi nahi bach pata sagar mein toh doob hi jaunga.

Anu only managed to say: Lekin wo thanda hai pharss.

As Anuj was ready with a cheesy comeback, Buaji coughed.

His Soul 💕  Her Solace 💝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें