Ab to meri dastan ho Tum; Pyaar se pukar lo jahan ho Tum ❤️‍🩹

As soon as Anupama entered the room, CA jumped into her lap: Mummy mujhe laga aap mujhe Maaya Maa ke saath bhej doge

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As soon as Anupama entered the room, CA jumped into her lap: Mummy mujhe laga aap mujhe Maaya Maa ke saath bhej doge.

Anupama shook negatively and hugged her tightly: Pagal chokri, hum tujhe Maaya ke saath kyun bhejenge bhala. Tu toh jaan hai humari. Waise tune itne din se apne dil ki baat mujhe batayi kyun nahi.. aise ander hi ander leke kyun ghumti rahi.

Choti Anu started sobbing: Mujhe darr lag raha tha ki papa aap pe chillaye na. Phir sab aap ko daantne lagte hai aur mujhe acha nahi lagta.

Anupama looked at her and then at Anuj. Anuj was more broken after hearing it. Anu tried to ease the situation: Papa chaliye hum choti se vaada karte hai hum kabhi bada jhagda nahi karenge, chotu chotu jhagde karenge bhi toh jaldi #MaAn jayenge..theek che..

Anuj nodded and smiled with tears: pakka promise.

Choti sobbed more: Sorry Mammmyyyyy

Anupama knew she had to take care of both her babies

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anupama knew she had to take care of both her babies. She gave Choti to Anuj: Chal chal have bas ab, meri bebli rotlu thodi na hai. Main aap dono ka night suit laati hun. She brought their night suits, a wet towel, and a dried one. She quickly changed Choti's night suit, and meanwhile, Anuj changed too. Anupama cleaned Choti's face with a wet towel and then dried it. She did the same with Anuj. Anu took Choti's head in her lap and started singing Lori. Anuj kept his head in her lap too. He placed Anupama's other hand on his own head and held Choti's fist tightly, which was holding Anupama's pallu. Anupama kissed both of them on the forehead and made them sleep. She took their balayian and did a Thu Thu Thu.

Anupama thought: Kanha ji in dono ke liye toh main apni jaan bhi dedu.. per pehli baar mera inke liye marne se zyada inke pyaar mein jeene ka mann hai. Per agar kuch sankat aana ho toh in dono se pehle mujhpe aaye. Dhyan rakhjo.

In the wee hours of the morning, Anuj wakes up due to some hush sounds in the room.

He saw Anupama worriedly sitting on the floor in front of the locked gate, doing Maha Mrityunjay jaap on her rosemary. Anuj checked the time; it was 4 a.m., and she had already bathed. Anuj slowly approached her and slightly held her shoulder: Annu tum theek ho.

His Soul 💕  Her Solace 💝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें