Mera Mann: Mohabbat ka pehla ehsas ho tum 💜

He rushed outside as soon as he saw Anu leaving the house. He called Kmaa: Maa aap log kahan hai Anu pata nahi achanak se kahan chali gayi phone bhi nahi leke gayi. Batakr bhi nahi gayi aur wo pareshan bhi thi.

Kmaa very calmly said: Koi baat nahi beta chinta matt karo pareshan thi toh shayad Radha Krishna Mandir gayi hai wo. Hum bas aa rahe hai.

Anuj was waiting at the main gate. He rushed to them as soon as he saw them coming. Kmaa and Bhavesh entered the house and started calculating and noting down the expenses. Anuj was shocked. He said, Aap log itne shanat kise hai Maa. Anuu pata nahin kahan chali gy hai. Wo tension mein koi galat kadam na utha le.

Kmaa : Beta wo Radha Krishna Mandir hi gayi hogi. Jab bahut paresan ho jaati hai aur koi rasta nahi sujhta toh wahi jaati hai mann ki shaanti k liye. Chinta pareshani mein galat kadam uthana uske sanskaro mein nahi hai.

Anuj nodded and again went out and sat at the main gate.

Anu came back home. Anuj was waiting for her at the main door. She was very calm, keeping her head down, and entered the house. She has an aura of blankness. She kept doing all the chores without looking at anyone, not even once. She was so depressed and sad that it was breaking his heart.

He went to her and, with lots of love and affection, cupped her face: Anu tum kahan chali gy thi.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anu was startled by this: main..wo.. main mandir gy thi.

Anuj: Anu tumhe jaise bhi apna gussa, dukh zahir krna hai karo,, chillao, ro lo, jhagdaa karo,, mujhse baat na karo, mandir jao kuch bhi karo bas mere paas karo mere sahmne karo bata kar jao... phone lekar jao..please...please... Jaan

Anu nodded. Saying this, he moved his hand toward her shoulder and pulled her into a warm embrace. A hug will heal their hearts. He felt at peace with this closeness. Anu is angry, but no doubt listening to Kapadia Ji's heartbeat has an extra soothing effect on her too. But soon coming to reality, she whispered: Maa yahin hai.

Anuj, without breaking the hug, said: Haan Maa aap bhi ayiye na.
Kmaa didn't want to make them awkward, and knowing that Anu needed this affection, she hugged her from the back.

Bhavesh said: Arrey, bhai bhi hai usse bhi hug chahiye rehta. He joined the group hug from the third side, covering Anu completely.

Bhavesh said: Anu sab theek hai.

Kmaa said: Aur jo theek nahi hai usse hum theek karlenge.

Anuj: Aur agar na theek ho paya toh koi naya theek dhoondh lenge.

Bhavesh: Tuh toh mere ladli behan hai.

Kmaa: Aur mere bahut hi pyari bete

Anuj: Aur mere jaan ho. With this, he tightened his hug.
Anu can feel the warmth, peace, and, moreover, safety. She wants to stay in this cocoon forever. Her eyes started flowing. With this, they tightened the hug a little more.

His Soul 💕  Her Solace 💝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें