Gajre ki khushbu se mehka hai ghar mera 💞

As the police team left, Anuj tensely checked Anupama's wound

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As the police team left, Anuj tensely checked Anupama's wound. He pulled out his kerchief and cleaned the blood from her arm and palm.

Anupama tried looking into his eyes: Anujj main theek hun.

Anuj stole glances and softly placed her loose tendrils behind her ears: Hmmm

Anupama spoke again: Anujjjjjj main sach mein theek hun.

Anuj touched the cut on her lip again, clenched his fist, and looked away. He called his doctor friend Palash: Hey, Palash, keep your next slot free. I am coming with your Bhabhi. She needs medical assistance.

Anupama nudged him with her shoulder: Suniye toh...

Anuj looked down and nodded. He held her hand softly and added sternly in his low baritone voice: Chalo doctor ke paas chalte hain, ek baar.

As Anupama started walking, she gasped: Ahhh..

Anuj looked at her painful face and saw her limping. He checked her ankle, which was getting more bruised due to friction of the cut with her anklet. He quickly picked her up in his arms and started walking towards his car. Anupama tried to meet his gaze, but he was looking straight. She smiled at his grumpiness: Main sach mein theek hun.

Anuj nodded again and hmmed.

Anupama was lying down on the hospital bed, and a nurse was taking care of all her wounds. The nurse untied all the threads and anklets from her feet and handed them over to Anuj. A few precautionary tests were taken.

Anuj lovingly and tearfully caressed her hand, which was pinned with glucose syringes. Due to exhaustion and medicines, Anupamaa slept in no time. Anuj was feeling helpless; he asked the nurse if he could take Anupama home. The nurse told Anuj to let her sleep, as it would be good for her mental and physical recovery.

Anuj nodded and informed Devika and Samar about Anupama's well-being. He planned a few things for the day.

Anupama woke up with a jerk: Chottti

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anupama woke up with a jerk: Chottti

Anuj quickly held her hand and made her drink the water: Annuu sab theek hai, Choti is also fine, don't worry.

His Soul 💕  Her Solace 💝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें