A/N

Hey guys!

I have some disappointing news.
This story will no longer receive updates for it is now officially discontinued on

Saturday October 7th at 4:00pm

Now this story has been doing really well and it makes me sad that I have to discontinue it. However, I feel it is for the best. Not only has it been too long since I have updated but I have tried thinking about a way to continue this story. Not only do I have so many other amazing ideas for new books crammed in my head but, I have had an intense amount of writers block when it comes to this story. It seems after re-reading even just the first chapter I have realized not only is it sloppy and rushed but can be hard to read and keep up with as some actions and dialogue and descriptions aren't looking how I imagined it. Now the idea of this book and the potential and initial plot it had will not be completely forgotten but it will be rewritten leading this version of this fanfiction to be discontinued.

Of course because of my writers block the new version will not be the first completed book to be published on my account. I am going to continue to plan out ideas and such for this book however, I am going to start a new book. With a fresh start and a solid plot. I do not know if it will be a fanfiction or a completely original idea but that will soon come to light.
I am sorry for those of you who have been waiting for a new chapter and have enjoyed this book.

You will not be disappointed in the future when it comes to my new books and I really didn't want to have to discontinue this book but I really feel I don't have another option and I did not just want to delete it out of nowhere.

Thank you to those who have read the first few chapters of Peaceful Death. <3