Chloe Marie Lexington

Name - Chloe Marie Lexington

Face - Claim - Odeya Rush

Age - 22

Height - 5'4

Eye Color - Blue

Hair Color - Dark Brown

Birthday - October 3rd

Zodiac - Libra ♎

Personality- Spunky, Fun, Outgoing, Cute, Playful, Flirty.

Piercings - Ears Only

Tattoos - A few small ones, but wants a friendship one with Eloise.

Beauty Mark - On her ear

Birth Mark - On her stomach

Scars - None

Fears - Bugs, Storms, Car Accidents, Getting Sick, Losing Her Best Friend,

Likes - Shopping, Make - Up, Parties, Fun, Painting, Music, Going To Concerts, Clubs, Dressing up, Traveling, Long Island Ice Teas, Making Clothes.

Dis - Likes - Not Shopping, Being Bored, Being Alone, Silence/Quiet, Weirdos & Creeps.

Song(s) Of The Moment -

Camila Cabello - Havana

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Women

Favorite Emojis -

🩷🌷🏖️☀️🐈🧋🍹💵🛍️

Favorite Colors -

🩷
💜
🩵

Pets - None at the moment, She's had some in the past and is looking into getting a kitten.

Siblings - Has no siblings is an only child.

Parents - Gabriel & Olivia Lexington.

Background/Family Life -

Grew up in Upper class, With two loving parents who spoiled her through her childhood giving her anything and everything she's always wanted or needed. She loves to make clothing and is working on making a career out of it of course her parents are helping too. She is Eloise's best friend and they have been crazy close since they met in Kindergarten when a little boy was picking on El and Chloe hit the boy with her toy and yelled at him.

Currently working for a designer to help learn more and assist in making her dreams a reality.