Back Home

"Damn I can't believe it's been 5 years"

Adrien look around at the same area he was at 5 years ago. He was happy that he was finally back home.

While he was looking around his best friend step out of his private jet and stood beside him.

Kagami - Mmm it looks the same and smells the same.

Adrien - Yeah I know isn't it amazing?

"I guess you can say so" Kagami said while rolling her eyes and also giggling.

Adrien grab her hand and help her walk down the seat. Once they were on the last step a luxurious limo pulled up.

Kagami - Wow Adrien I can't believe that all of this is all yours!

Adrien - I know let's go I'm so excited to see the new house.

He opened the doors to the limo and watched her slide in before he entered behind her.

Back Story

5 years ago Adrien was with the woman he loved ever since he was 10. He gave her everything he had. Sadly for him when he was 16 his father announce to him that he had to move to New York.

Adrien of course tried to fight it but his father told him that if he didn't go he would make Marinette's life a living hell.

After that Adrien heart broke into a million pieces. The last thing he ever wanted to do was to make her life harder.

The day before he left he invited Marinette over to his house to explain everything to her.

He made a very dumb decision and invited his best friend Kagami over because he was scared and he needed some to be there with him .

The reason why it was a dumb decision because just 2 days before him and Marinette had got into a argument because Marinette felt like Adrien was getting to close to her and that she could also felt resentment coming from Kagami.

Marinette was nothing but nice to her but she always feel like Kagami was very jealous of her and Adrien relationship. Adrien told her that he would take some time away from her.

When Marinette walked into his room she seen that Kagami was holding Adrien while he held her too.

Marinette of course assume the worst and Adrien didn't deny anything. He thought it was for the best at the time because he couldn't come up with anything else.

He did try to tell Marinette that he loved her but she just kept screaming that she hated him.

Hearing her say that put him in a state of depression. After that day he couldn't eat, sleep of functional right for weeks until his father put him in therapy. Even after that he still couldn't stop thinking of her, he Love her so much.

When he lived in New York he was known as a big player. He slept around with a lot of woman but many people didn't mind. He was only doing it to try to get his mind off of her but she never left his mind. She was on his mind every year, every month, every hour, every minute, and every second. She was his all.

Back To The Story

Kagami - Ohhhh I can't wait to start our new life's this is going to be so fun!!! We no longer have to have our parents up our asses!!!

Adrien - Shit I know not only am I free but I'm the youngest billionaire in the world!

Kagami - Yesss I'm so proud of you, your network is like 4.5 billion right?