Love Making

The door to the Holte room burst open as the two love birds came flying into the room.

They both didn't know how long they had been kissing for. As soon as they entered the elevator their hands were all over each other.

The more they kissed the needy Marinette was feeling. The way his tongue was moving all over her mouth made her wet.

She let out a whimper when Adrien pulled away from her. 

Adrien - Are you sure you want to go all the way?

Marinette didn't say anything to him. She took her dress and slipped it off. Adrien watched it fall to the ground before looking back up at her body. 

Within seconds Adrien lips were back on hers. A groan escape Adrien lips before his hands reached down to grab her ass. Both of their tongue began fighting with each other.

"Fuck I love you" Adrien said while still kissing her. He pulled away from her lips and begin kissing her neck. Marinette moan as he moved down. 

She gasped and grabbed his shoulder once he began sucking on her breast. 

"Adrien ~"

Hearing her moan his name made him hard. He wanted to hear her moan his name again. He licked around her nipples before sucking on it more

Marinette was a moaning mess she was loving all of the pleasure that she was receiving. It made her even more wet.

His hands began to slowly move up her body. He pulled away from her nipples and sat up.

Adrien - Fuck your like my weaknesses. 

Marinette giggled " That's a good thing right?"

Adrien kissed her on her lips before picking her up and taking her towards the bed.

Both of their bodys were heating up and the room was lifted with love. Marinette whimper when he pulled away to look down at her with a smirk on his face.

Marinette - Adrien please I need you bad.

Adrien - My, My someone impatient. Don't worry princess we have all night to fuck. Let's just take it slow and steady.

He said all of this while kissing her all the way down to her stomach.  She looked down to see him kissing on her thighs. He made sure to leave marks all over her inner thighs before going down to her pussy.

He placed a kiss on her pussy while she grabbed the sheets. Adrien kissed her all around her pussy before licking her clit. Shivers ran down her spine when she felt his tongue. 

Marinette grip the sheets hard. He lift her leg on his shoulder before slipping his tongue inside of her pussy. 

Marinette screamed his name and arched her back while his tongue when deeper and deeper. 

Adrien had her pussy all in his face. He was loving it. He was loving the smell of it and also the taste of it.

All Adrien wanted to do was pleasure her. He knew it had been so long since she had anything sexual with anyone. 

"Oh Adrien I..I'm cumming" Her hands were now in his hair. Her back was off of the bed and her toes were curl up.

Adrien countied to eat the fuck out of her pussy until she came on his tongue. He sucked her clit one more time before licking up all of her juices.