Good Night

Adrien waited at the door of Marinette to open it. He had tried his best to get to the hotel on time. Him and his friends party for the longest. He didn't even realize the time until plagg said something. 

A little smile appeared on his face when Marinette opened the door.

Adrien - Yeah Princess. 

"Your late" She said with a annoy tone in her voice. 

Adrien - Well I had-

Marinette - Adrien I'm not trying to hear that shit.

Adrien - Look Marinette I really am sorry. 

Marinette - You smell like liquor. 

Adrien rubbed the back of his neck after she said that.

Marinette just roll her eyes before walking back inside.  Adrien curse under his breath before walking inside behind her. He looked around the place to see that she had Organized everything. 

Adrien - It looks nice in here.

Marinette didn't say anything she just walked into the other room. A few seconds later he heard the sounds of little feet.

"Daddy!!! Daddy!!!" Adrien smile when he heard his daughter. 

He watched as she ran up to him. Adrien happily pick her up and gave her a huge hug.

Adrien - Hi little lady how was your day?

Emma - It was good. Me and Mommy made dinner and we made cookies i want to have a movie night with you but Mommy told me that you were going to be late.

Adrien heart broke when she said that. He didn't know that she wanted to spend time with him it made him feel so guilty. 

Adrien - I'm sorry baby we can still have movie night. 

Emma - But its already past bed time. Mommy said I have to go night night in 30 minutes. 

Adrien - Will I try to see if mommy can let you stay up a little longer. 

Emma nodded her head before taking his hand and walking into the bed room side.

When Adrien looked over he could see Marinette laying a dress down and also her paints. 

Emma - Mommy?

Marinette - Yes love?

Emma - Daddy has something to ask you.

Marinette looked over at Adrien after she said that.  " Is that so?"

Adrien - Uh yeah is it ok if Emma can stay up a little bit longer so that we can watch a movie?

Marinette - Its past her bed time.

Adrien - Ok just let her stay up for one more movie.

Marinette - Adrien Emma bed time is at  9:30. Its 11:30.

Adrien - I know and I'm sorry please just this one's. 

Emma - Please Mommy?

Both Adrien and Emma were giving her the look. She couldn't stand when they made that face. It was the most cutest and convincing face she had ever seen in her life. 

She looked at them for a moment before rolling her eyes." Fine but if your sleepy in the morning thats on you."

Emma - Ok thank you momma!