Wonderful Morning

Marinette wake up to the feeling of wet kisses running down her neck. She began moaning and groaning when the kiss when lower and lower.

She than felt a big hand on her stomach.

"How are you feeling today baby?"

Marinette hummed when she heard the deep voice.  He sounded so sexy she just know that if she were to open her eyes his sexy ass would be looking down at her.

"Mmmhhh"

Adrien - Do you want anything to eat?

Marinette - Like what?

Adrien - Me and Emma made you breakfast. 

After he said that she slowly sat up and let out a little yawn before looking at him.

Marinette - Wait you guys made breakfast?

Adrien - Yep we made a lot to.~

Marinette - Oh lord do I have to clean up the mess?

Adrien - Don't worry I cleaned it all up.

Marinette sigh before getting up and rolling her shoulders. 

Adrien - Mmmm you look sexy.

He said while moving closer to her face with a smirk on his.

The young lady rolled her eyes and pushed him away before getting up and walking over towards the other side of the room.

He watched her leave the room before letting out a sigh. The memories of her admitting to loving him play in his head. He didn't want to bring it up because he didn't want her to yell at him or take it back.

His heart was still beating fast and he still felt happy like a little boy. He got you from the bed and walked over to where Marinette and Emma were.

Marinette - Awww I'm sorry that I missed your favorite show baby. 

Emma - Its ok daddy watch it with me.

Marinette - He did?

Emma - Yes ma'am! And me and daddy made breakfast for you momma. 

Marinette - You did wow thank you baby!

After she said that Adrien walk over towards the table and sat the food down. 

~The Breakfast ~

~The Breakfast ~

Adrien  - Here you ladies go.

Emma - Thank you daddy. 

Marinette - Thank you Adrien. 

Adrien - Your welcome. Also I want to take you and Emma out today.