Discussions

Ever since Adrien and Marinette retired home thinking were very quiet.  The two really didn't say anything to each other. When they arrived home, they witness separate ways.

Marinette was now in Emma room brushing out her long beautiful hair while she was watching TV.

Emma - Mommy?

Marinette - Yes?

Emma - Where did you and daddy go this morning?

Marinette - Well when to handle a few things.

Emma - Like what?

Marinette - Like Adult stuff.

Emma - Oh ok.

Marinette smiled at her before continuing to brushing her hair.

Emma - Mommy?

Marinette - Yes?

Emma - Can I get a puppy or kitty?

Marinette - Oh uhhh you're going to have to ask your daddy that question.

Emma - Is he going to say yes?

Marinette - Probably because he already gives you whatever you want.

Emma giggle before looking back at her TV. Marinette placed a kiss on her head before going back to doing her hair.

When she was done Marinette got up from the bed and left to go to her bedroom. When she entered the room she seen Adrien sitting on the bed talking to someone on the phone.

She walked pasted him and walked over towards the bathroom. She needed to take a nice hot bath to relax her body. After playing around with Emma for a good hour she was exhausted.

It didn't take long before the bathtub was filled with hot water and bubbles. She slowly took her clothes off and proceeded to climb into the tub.

She let out a low moan when the water touch her body. "Damn I'm so happy to finally relax today drained me"

After she said that she proceeded to close her eyes and lean her head back. Now that she finally had time to her so she could think about everything that went on.

The main thing that was playing in her head was Kagami. She couldn't get her words or her face out of her head. She hated that she felt so bad for her.

She hated her so much because she has stolen her whole life away Everything that she had was taken away because of her. She took Her education, her family, her living situation, her love and the ability for her to ever have more kids.

( if you guys don't remember, I mentioned Marinette not being able to have kids in the Chapters feeling )

She had tried her hardest just to get with Adrien only to find out that she was nothing but a little play toy to him

She didn't even realize she had closed her eyes until she heard her name being called.

"Marinette Can we talk?" Adrien said while looking at her.

Marinette - About?

Adrien - About what happened Earlier when we met up with Kagami.

Marinette sat up from the tub with the bubbles covering her body.

Marinette - Honestly Adrien I'm just happy we don't have to deal with her. Well you might have to but I'm done with her.