Rest Day

Marinette let out a sigh while getting out of the shower.  Her body felt so much lighter as soon as she step foot out of the shower.

Adrien had the best bathroom in the world. She never knew that she could fall in love with a bathroom.

She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body before leaving the bathroom.

When she walked back into the room she seen Adrien on the phone with someone. 

These passed few days he's been focusing on everything that happened to her and Emma.

She felt sorry because he hadn't took a break in 3 days. Now that her body was feeling better she could help him relax.

Marinette slowly walk over towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist. 

Adrien turned his head and looked down at her. " Is everything ok my love?"

Marinette - I should be asking you that.

Adrien smile at her before telling the person he'll talk to him later.

After he hung up the phone he turned around and grab her face. He placed a few pecks on her lips before pulling away. 

Adrien - How are you feeling?

Marinette - Much better.

Adrien - That's good, I'm going to have my doctor come in and check on you ok?

Marinette - Alright but you need to take a little break ok? U

Adrien - I'm fine baby.

Marinette - Adrien you barely gotten any rest these past few days. In order for me and Emma to be ok You have to be ok.

Adrien smile at her after she said that.
"I love you so much princess."

Marinette - And I love you too.

After she said that the too began kissing  each other. Marinette grabbed her towel and slowly let it fall of her body. 

When Adrien pulled away he looked down at her. "Oh?"

Marinette - Yeah it's been awhile I think I need it.

Adrien kissed her again before picking her up and taking her over towards the bed. He softly laid her down and climbed on top of her. 

She let out a whimper when he pulled away from the kiss. 

Adrien - Hold on baby I'm just taking my shirt off.

When he tossed his shirt to the side Marinette grabbed his face again to kiss him back.

She couldn't get enough of his kisses. She want him to get naked and to be inside of her already. 

Marinette - Adrien I need you, I need you so bad.

Adrien - Alright now I'm hard.

After he said that be pulled his pants down with his boxers as well. When he was completely naked he position his dick near her pussy before pushing his head into her.

He made sure to push it slowly inside of her so that it wouldn't hurt her. He knew he could move when she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

Adrien pulled his dick out before
Thrusting it back inside of her hard. Marinette gasped and grabbed the sheets to the bed.