Chaos

Adrien pace back and forth while waiting outside of Plagg hospital room. He had been sitting in the hospital for a total of 25 minutes waiting for the news.

"Hi your Mr. Agreste right?" One of the doctor said while walking over towards him.

Adrien - Yes that's me how's Plagg doing?!

The Doctor - He's alive but he has a broken leg, a broken arm, and a slight concussion to the Head.

Adrien - Fuck can I see him?

The Doctor - Yes he's awake.

Adrien said ok before entering the room. When he did he seen Plagg laying on the bed with his eye's closed. 

He looked absolutely miserable. His arm was wrapped in a cast and also his leg. His right eye was black and he had a few bruises going up and down his arm.

"Plagg?" Adrien said while walking close toward the bed.

It took the young man a moment before he slowly opened his bright green eyes to look over at the blonde. 

Plagg - Adrien?

Adrien - Yeah it's me.

Plagg - Where am I?

Adrien - Your in the hospital. 

Plagg - Oh well that makes sense. 

Adrien - So what happened to you?

Plagg open his mouth and was going to tell Adrien what happened until he realized Tikki wasn't with him.

Plagg - Tikki!  where's Tikki?!?! Is she ok!?!?

Adrien - Yes she's ok she at the house with Marinette and Emma I promise she's save. She's the one who called us and told us that you were in the hospital.

Plagg let out a sigh of relief before laying back on the bed.

Plagg - Shit I was just chilling at the house doing nothing. I heard a knock at the door at 11p.m. When I opened the door Kim punch me in my face.  Before I know it I was getting beat up by all the man in the group. I tried to fight back but I couldn't.  While they were beating on me Tikki came in and seen them. Kim was going to hit her but I kicked him in his face.  I told Tikki to hide before they all became kicking me. One minute I was getting beat up the next I was in here.

Adrien - They must have found out about you telling me.

Plagg - Yeah Nino said I deserve the beating because I portrayed them.

Adrien clinched is fist after listening to Plagg. To know that the only person who was loyal to him he got beaten up so bad that he had to get sent to the hospital make him want to crash out.

Adrien - Don't worry about anything. Once your out of this house your going to be staying with us ok.

Plagg - That's fine by me.

Adrien - Don't worry about anything alright? I'm going to have 2 bodyguards watch over you.

Plagg - I'll be fine just make sure Tikki is ok.

Adrien - I will and I'll also make sure the doctor take care of you.

Plagg - Thank you Adrien.