Prologue

Hailey POV:

"I still can't believe we won the concert!" I squealed backstage, holding the trophy up. the other band members were getting some food and me and Jake wanted to take care of the trophy. Jake chuckled at my giggling, "I mean we were amazing obviously we won!" Jake joked cockily.

I giggled. "So.. are you gonna confess to daisy...?" I frowned, twirling my hair. "Oh uhm.. I don't think I like her anymore." Wait what?! Wasn't he head over heels for her.

"Aren't you head over heels for  her?" I looked away, "not anymore.. I see her more of a sister now, I have eyes for someone else now."

Oh.

"You move on pretty fast, huh?" I said hugging the trophy in my arms.
"Well who do you have eyes for?" Jake joked. "You." I said without thinking,
"what?" He looked at me shocked. I realized what I said "I-I mean! I was joking! Yeah haha!" I panicked, "say.. I hear Zander calling me! I should going !-"

3rd POV:

Jake suddenly grabbed her hand before she ran off, "do you really like me Hailey?" He said. "I-I-I-" she fumbled. "Please be honest with me" he pleaded, he seemed excited almost.
"I.." she was starting to cry.

"Alright. I DO!" She said, "I just can't help it, you always joke around with my feelings! Teasing me with your flirty jokes.. getting close to my face, acting all flirty. I couldn't help but fall for you." She said, mascara streaming down her face. "I understand if you were joking." She said.
Jake suddenly pulled her in for a kiss.

"I..." she said after they pulled away.  "Hailey.. I like you too... your the person I like." Hailey was shocked. "I.. I thought you liked daisy and the other person you liked!"

Jake sighed. "Hailey your the other person I like, daisy was kinda just a phase. Yeah I admired her because she helped me a lot but now if I really think about it.. I don't think I would date her." He said. "Oh.." she said, her blush covered her whole face.

"Hailey.. do you.. wanna- agh.. do you wanna be my girlfriend..?" He looked away.
"Of course!" She jumped in his arms, dropping the trophy in the process , catching Jake off guard but happyily.

As they celebrated, Jake said "I also kinda wanna keep this private for now.. I'm afraid of what jomies and others might say." Hailey nodded,
"yeah I think Zander might actually kill you.. so yeah let's keep this hidden."

Hailey smiled and hugged him.

"You're mine now." She giggled, Jake smiled.

"Yes I am princess, all yours."
—————————————————————————
Just wanted to make some disclaimers

-Jake and drew are still upset at eachother. It's just Jake doesn't want to be bullied by him since he knows how bad he can bully people
-Jake lost his feelings for daisy after him and Hailey made up. During the scene where they are hugging that's when he lost feelings
-I don't rlly like how I wrote this but it's alr