Lazarus's drug (8)

Heyyy guys I know I'm being really weird about posting chapters and I apologize! Today we shall learn about Hailey's ex and there's some sibling fighting in here‼️

————— Hailey's POV—————————

Me and Jake arrived back from that heck-tic mall trip.

We walked into the house and saw that half the club was there, the only ones missing were Millie and Sean.

"What the hell took you guys so long?" Zander said as we walked through the door.

"Mr. Sterling here took forever choosing vinyls." I said, referring to Jake.

"I Don't that that long! I only took 5 minutes tops." He said defensively, I just laughed in response.

"More like 50 minutes" I joked back. Jake just rolled his eyes in return.

"Where's Milly and Sean?" I asked.

"There out getting snacks, they should be here soon." I nodded.

"I'll go change into some pajamas." I said.

"Oh uhm where can I change?" Jake asked.

"The upstairs bathroom I'll show you!" I smiled at Jake. I normally If we were alone would've just held his hand and lead him but.. besides Luke, the club doesn't know we're dating so I have to have him follow me.

"Heres the bathroom, but you already know that." Jake nodded.

"I'm gonna go change into my own jammies." I yawned and walked away.

Third POV:

Jake chuckled as Hailey walked away, she was hunched over and looked a bit tired. I mean, they did go out for half the day and run at the end.

He smiled and walked into the bathroom. Jake changed into some Spider-Man pajama pants (I have some and they are very comfortable 🔥) and a plain black shirt with it. He put his clothes in his bag. He walked out, he saw that Hailey hadn't come out yet.

He knocked on the door, and called for her.

"Hails? Are you done yet?" He said, Hailey opened the door.

"Jake! Thank Luni!" She dragged him in her room. She was still in her outfit she was wearing in the mall, but with no shoes and she was a little bit more disheveled.

"I don't know which Jammies to wear!" She said. She had to options. One was a shirt with the Pacchco character from Sanrio with plaid black and white pants. The second one was a strawberry shortcake shirt with white shorts.

"Uhm, wait what do you want me to do?" Jake asked confused.

She sighed.

"I'm asking which one should I wear!" She said.

"Oh hmmm." He thought for a second. "eenie meenie mini mo.." he started to say softly.

Hailey chuckled at this. She thought it was funny that Jake still used kids songs to pick something.

"Mo!" He said the last part aloud. He pointed on the one he landed on, which was the Pacchco one.