(7) Womanizer

The ideas I used are from @urlocaljaileyshipper and JadedFireZ

Thank you guys, still leave ideas for this story and I'll be giving credit!

————————————————————

Hailey POV

It was a couple days after I had snuck out with Jake. I almost had gotten caught when I snuck back in. I loved that night, being able to lay with Jake while looking up at the stars was pretty romantic idea.  I always knew that before Jake began to date me, he was quote on quote "womanizer." He had at least dated 3 girls, and had a situationship with 2 others.He was very much what people called a "Ladies man."

Sometimes it scares me. Jake could be easily dating me as another fling of his and drop me. I mean before we dated, I caught him chatting it up with other girls and hitting on them. I have always been insecure because I know I'm not the most beautiful girl of the bunch. Like Daisy and Lia.
I wasn't ugly but I wasn't beautiful. I wish I was like Daisy or Lia. But I'm just plain, with my bland Blue hair and grey eyes. Meanwhile Daisy has beautiful white hair and baby blue eyes and Lia has beautiful dark hair and dark eyes.

But I can't control how I look, I'm stuck how I am. I know if I was more beautiful I wouldn't be worrying. There's a bunch of girls lined up to date Jake, hell I was one of them, I wasn't as pretty as the others but I was there.

As I looked in the mirror, in my own mind. Zander came in, and he said.

"Hey Hailey, Luke was asking if we could have a sleepover here with the club since Dad, mom, bethy are going to her dance meet up thing out of town for the weekend." He said, his phone was to his ear, he was probably calling Luke.

"Uh yeah sure." I said, he nodded and started talking to Luke again before walking out. 'Wait that means I can have a sleepover with Jake! And the club of course..'

I should probably invite Jake first.

I texted Jake.

Princess 🩷🫐:hey Jake me and Zander are holding a sleepover tomorrow.  Do you wanna come?🙂

Peach 🍑 : of course princess!

She giggled.

Peach 🍑: hey do you think before we go to the sleepover, do you think we could go to the mall maybe? I know we can't be all touchy at the sleepover.

Princess🩷🫐: Sure❤️

I giggled. I realized I was gonna have to wait a whole day because it was Thursday.

I groaned.

Peach🍑: wanna call? It gives me an excuse to stpo being forced to play among us with my lil bro😔

Princess🩷🫐: sure!

Then immediately after I sent that message I got a call from Jake.

"Hello?"

He said into the phone.

"Hey simp." I said jokingly.

"Ha ha very funny.." he said sarcastically.

We just started to talk.

One thing kept bothering me.

"Hey Princess?"

"'Mhm?" I said.

"You seem off today, are you alright?"
I sighed.

"Yep, just tired." I said a little somberly.