(4) Orange juice

I LOVED THE COMIC IT WAS SO SILLY💕💕
Mentions: not eating

꧁3rd POV꧂
-------------------♥★𖧷-----------------------

It was later that day, after they had told Luke. Hailey and Jake were sitting on a bench in a park near Rosemeadow high. They were chatting away when Hailey's stomach grumbled.

Ugh.

Is what she thought, she sighed.

"Hailstorm, are you okay? I haven't seen you eat in awhile."

(I'm not sure whose idea was it to make Hailey's nick name hailstorm but credits to them it's rlly cute.)

Hailey blushed at Jake's nickname. She nodded, replying
"Yeah.. just feeling a little under the weather." Hailey said, before she started to look like headed.

"Hailey, be honest. Tell me what's going on," Jake said with a worried look plastered on his face.
She kept denying saying "I'm alright" but Jake kept pressing her.

"Ugh fine." Hailey said, obviously annoyed at the strawberry blonde's concern, secretly flattered that he cared about her so much.
"I haven't... well uhm.. well I haven't been eating as often as I should." Jake immediately looked worried and even sorta guilty.

How could I let her just starve while I ate..?

He thought sadly.

"When was the last time you ate?.." he said, in a stern voice. Hailey was a little frightened by his tone of voice but replied to him in a hushed voice,

"Wednesday.."

"I can't hear you Hailey."

Jake said, looking at her confused and upset. Hailey was talking in a hushed whisper voice. she kept repeating until she got fed up and almost shouted, saying,

"WEDNESDAY! I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE WEDNESDAY! Happy?!" Hailey then realized she shouted and covered her face as some people stared at her concerned. She slumped down,she was so embarrassed.

"I said that so loud.."

She thought, her face was red as a tomato.
"Let's go." Jake said, grabbing her hand.

"Where are you taking me Darling?" Hailey said, attempting to lighten the mood.

"To get some food?" He said, "where do you wanna go?" Jake asked her, she thought for a second.

"I'm not really hungry," she said. Lying through her teeth.

"Hailey stop lying.." Jake facepalmmed. Then a lightbulb popped in his head.

"How about we go to my house? It would be a great time to introduce you to my family!" Jake smiled, Hailey got a little worried.

"Are you sure? What if they don't like me...?" Hailey said quietly.

"They will love you hailstorm! Who wouldn't." Hailey could name at aleast 5 people (the dromies,Maria and, Zoey) but Jake's reassurance made her more confident.