(6) Star

Hey guys sorry for the cringy chapter I decided to rewrite it so yeahhhh and yeah if you have any recommendations for this story then leave them here! And I'll give u credit.

I want to add some Hailey angst as well so I hope it isn't cringy

Thx now enjoy a not (hopefully) cringy chapter✨✨

—————————————————————————

★_______Hailey POV_________★

It was later that night, I got home from Jake's house. I was laying in my bed, just making my 128th Spotify playlist (so real for that). I was in my pajamas and was about to fall asleep when I got a message..

"Who in luni's name is texting me this late?" I looked at the clock on my phone, it was almost ten pm. I checked the message, it was Jake!

Jakey: hey hails, are u still awake?

Princess: ya why?

Jakey: get ready I'm gonna pik u up in 10

I chuckled at Jake's typos, he notoriously has bad spelling and grammar, but surprisingly has pretty neat handwriting.

Princess: ok.. but why?

Jakey: you'll see.

I sighed, what is Jake planning now? I got up and changed into some grey sweatpants, my signature pink jacket with a white shirt under it. I put my hair in a bun. I put a little makeup but not too much because I was feeling lazy.

Then my phone dinged.

Jakey: I'm here

I quickly put pillows under my blanket so it looked like I was sleeping and turned off the lights in my room. To make it even more convincing I texted Zander a goodnight message since I do that when I'm about to sleep and opened my door and screamed out

"Goodnight!" Before closing it. I quietly walked my window, opened it and climbed out of it, I left a book in the crook of the gap of the window so it wouldn't close and I could easily get back in. I then put a ladder near my window, before opening my back gate and running to Jake's car.

I quickly got into the car and we drove off.

"Soo where are you taking me?" I ask Jake who is looking at the road ahead. "You'll see" after maybe 5-10 minutes we pull up to a field of flowers and a tree on a hill. (So cliche Ik but like stay with me here).

—to tell it Jake or Hailey is speaking. I'm gonna use this font for Hailey

Hailey

And this for Jake

Jake

—————————————————————————

"Woah..."I said, we got out the car and Jake went to the trunk to get something.

"What are you grabbing?" I asked. He chuckled, before replying.

"I got you a little gift," he smiled.

"Oh! Can I see?!" I looked over his shoulder. He covered it.