CHAPTER ONE

"look just keep her out of it please, she had nothing to do with this" the woman said into the phone. As she waited for an answer he finally spoke "you are running out of options Angela, i don't have time for games somebody is gonna pay for this" the cold-blooded man said.

 As Angela contemplated she knew what she had to do and know exactly what he wanted "HELLO I NEED A FUCKING ANSWER" the man screamed into the phone "o-okay Angela said stuttering over her words "I need some time, please"she finally choked up "you have a week Friday be ready ha ha the man laughed "we missed you".

 AS the man hung up Angela just broke down and cried beating herself for her decisions and the choices she made not knowing that her daughter Naomi was standing their the whole time.

 "mom what's wrong was that dad?" "what did he want?" Naomi said but her mom just sat there and cried and that is when Naomi went to her mom and hug her. 

Until her mom finally spoke "Baby you know mommy loves you right and she would do anything for you she said "im so sorry" her mom said as she cried her eyes out Naomi just sat their and just looked at her mom with hurt and confusion "your leaving aren't you" Naomi cried "why" she yelled. 

This was not her mom first time leaving her she left Naomi when she was only four and now that she is seventeen and that three years ago is when they finally got in contact with each other. She had to go to foster care because her mom lost touch with her family and nobody could take her in while her mom went away and Naomi never knew her dad all she know is that he was an abusive man and that is why her mom moved away from her home and also when she found out she was pregnant with her.

 Naomi never understood why her mom left for so long because those were the most horrible years of her life she learned a lot in that foster home and has a scar on her rib cage that while always leave a remind to her about every horrific memory that took place in that took place in that house.

 "look Naomi i know you are upset but one day you will be able to understand why i have to do this" her mom said as she sobbed Naomi just looked at her mom and ran out of the house with pure anger raging out of her. "Naomi her mom yelled after her". 

That's all Naomi heard as she ran to her hiding place behind the park where she lived she would always come here to think and she just came in time to see the sun set that always seemed to calm her to see the sunset it always takes her back to a happy place her third birthday at that time she was already walking and it was a time when she felt truly happy and care free as she sat on the big rock.

 That was when she heard a familiar voice "What a surprise" the voice said behind her she didn't even get scared because she already knew who was behind her Andre the most popular boy in school all the girls gawk over and the most scariest person in school everyone knows not to cross him and his circle which Naomi never understood because in Naomi eyes all he was a damage , scared boy who walks around emotionless , fearless but on the inside he needs fixing healing and understanding. 

This is the first time they encountered each other besides school since the foster home when they were little nobody's knows but symone Naomi best friend because that is were they all met each other there when they were little Naomi was four Andre was five and symone was also five they all came at the same time but know it's like they are invisible to him and planned on keeping it that way.

 "Hey, dre" Naomi said 

"don't you ever call me that you understand" Andre said sternly as he got in Naomi face 

"or what dre your not going to do shit just like when we were kids you didn't do-"

 "stop" Andre yelled not ready to face the truth and on cue Naomi got up and left leaving Andre there in his guilt.

symone parents in the mm